20 replies to this topic

#1 Administrator

Administrator

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2,700 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 05:35 PM

POPULAR

We have a lot of new players registering and also a lot of old players coming back to play on LCGenericName02.
We see a few tickets and forum threads about the missing msvcp100.dll

To get this dll file you need to install the miscrosoft 2010 redistributal package. 
There are two versions of this, the 32 bit version and the 64 bit version

If you are not sure which one you need, take the 64 bit one.
If its not the right one it will mention on installing.
  • Dutchy, AnXieTy, GreekLover and 9 others like this

#2 zenv

zenv

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 09:49 AM

i download this .. and install it but still it show missng msvcp >.< help pleaseee

• Sami likes this

habah kau cakcak~   :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: 

#3 0ZZY

0ZZY

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 06:48 PM

got an error message that MSVCR100.dll file is missing too after running that file above that was to replace the missing MSVCP100.dll file.

i tried copying the bin folder from LCGN01 install that works perfectly fine, that helped gets past these missing file errors but results in a send error after clicking the start button to load the game, maybe that will help to resolve this issue

Posted Image

#4 GreekLover

GreekLover

GameFapper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:21 PM

got an error message that MSVCR100.dll file is missing too after running that file above that was to replace the missing MSVCP100.dll file.

i tried copying the bin folder from LCGN01 install that works perfectly fine, that helped gets past these missing file errors but results in a send error after clicking the start button to load the game, maybe that will help to resolve this issue

bin folder from lcgn01 has different files, you cant run lcgn02 if you copy 01s bin folder

LCGenericName02

Member since 2012

Forum Member since : 25 dec 2012

[GS] 22 january 2014

[TGM] 07 july 2014

[GM] 16 july 2014 - 14 june 2016 

#5 0ZZY

0ZZY

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:24 PM

bin folder from lcgn01 is totally different files, you cant run lcgn02 if you copy 01s bin folder

yea i understand but trying to troubleshoot the issue 

Posted Image

#6 Skill

Skill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 08:35 AM

i found the soulution that worked for me, and first let me thank the gms for their help thru the contact us link,

i tried allll said steps ive seen all over the website to no success, the way i got it to work is this..
i downloaded the game thru the link the gms provided me with here...
it still came up with the error for no file msvcp100.dll....
so i copied it out of the windows system32 folder and pasted it in the lc folder....
then it had the error of "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application"
so then i googled that new error.... and found there is a seperate file of the 2010 redistributal thing to install...
it is x86 tho not the 32 or 64 ... although i did install the x64 one since i have a 64 bit system....
i found the x86 one here....
and then it worked ..
so i am all good now.. thank you to the people who awnser the contact us tickets all for your help and time with this...
i thought id post this as id been going through google for over a week trying different things... to no success ... and getting very annoyed...
oh and one last thought... if you have had it working before.. try just using system restore to restore to an earlier point.. thats how i always fixed this before.. but i had just reformatted so restoreing wouldnt help...
hope this helps, Merry Christmas .....
IGN: HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

• Grommit and xoCHARITYox like this

#7 xEeyore♥

xEeyore♥

01/04/17 Flaming Queen!❤️

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 09:35 AM

Eh, x86 is the x32 link provided above in start post xD
It usually requires you to download both

Untitled-3_zps9svrf1hl.png

thanks pain :3

~~~~~~

LCGN02 PvP Fun - OutOfControl vs DontProvokeUs

#8 Mephisto

Mephisto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 01:49 PM

dddd_zpsmmdnhjce.png

Im running this DLL and mine works fine if i put this up on drop box would it work for others? i dont have that program installed on my computer and it lets me play the game 

2mn3zgl.gif

#9 Hermitxx

Hermitxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 10:19 PM

i can't download it , why ? o.O

#10 MerryJ

MerryJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 11:21 PM

The same.....used the link with x64.....didn't work...still getting the missing file report...Can any1 help me solve this problem? Would be very grateful.....

#11 xEeyore♥

xEeyore♥

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 11:46 PM

The same.....used the link with x64.....didn't work...still getting the missing file report...Can any1 help me solve this problem? Would be very grateful.....

you need both the 64 and 32 

~~~~~~

#12 MerryJ

MerryJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 08:19 AM

you need both the 64 and 32 

Emm  will i be able to download 32 if i have x64 system? and if i download it somewhow should i install both?

#13 MerryJ

MerryJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 08:25 AM

Never mind it worked out perfectly, ty very much for ur help ^^

• AnXieTy and xEeyore♥ like this

#14 cebolleta

cebolleta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 02:08 AM

MSVCP100 asks ,e this, I have to install or do that? I 64 bits help please

#15 xEeyore♥

xEeyore♥

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 08:47 AM

MSVCP100 asks ,e this, I have to install or do that? I 64 bits help please

Yes , download both of the versions

~~~~~~

#16 Pulixx

Pulixx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 11:38 AM

include your folder in the restrictions of your antivirus, after download the .dll file from here:

unzip the file and insert in your game folder

good luck.

Bug Hunter :ph34r:

Posted Image

My old Pastime :D

#17 xXxTANOxXx

xXxTANOxXx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 04:20 PM

include your folder in the restrictions of your antivirus, after download the .dll file from here:

unzip the file and insert in your game folder

good luck.

Wtf? The miscrosoft 2010 redistributal package is not only for LC. 

Microsoft offers packages and Wiza public links.

Stupid who download DLL provided by anyone.

#18 ekarashi1

ekarashi1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:10 PM

i found the soulution that worked for me, and first let me thank the gms for their help thru the contact us link,

i tried allll said steps ive seen all over the website to no success, the way i got it to work is this..
i downloaded the game thru the link the gms provided me with here...
it still came up with the error for no file msvcp100.dll....
so i copied it out of the windows system32 folder and pasted it in the lc folder....
then it had the error of "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application"
so then i googled that new error.... and found there is a seperate file of the 2010 redistributal thing to install...
it is x86 tho not the 32 or 64 ... although i did install the x64 one since i have a 64 bit system....
i found the x86 one here....
and then it worked ..
so i am all good now.. thank you to the people who awnser the contact us tickets all for your help and time with this...
i thought id post this as id been going through google for over a week trying different things... to no success ... and getting very annoyed...
oh and one last thought... if you have had it working before.. try just using system restore to restore to an earlier point.. thats how i always fixed this before.. but i had just reformatted so restoreing wouldnt help...
hope this helps, Merry Christmas .....
IGN: HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

work for me , thank you very much :)

• jefust likes this

#19 Zachvlcw

Zachvlcw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 01:55 PM

When I try to run my NullDC, I keep getting the Message: "The program cant start because MSVCP100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I think this is associated with C. Maybe I am wrong. Anyone have any suggestions? Not sure what I should do here. This didnt use to happen.

#20 Unknown

Unknown

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameSage
  • 804 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 02:32 PM

When I try to run my NullDC, I keep getting the Message: "The program cant start because MSVCP100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I think this is associated with C. Maybe I am wrong. Anyone have any suggestions? Not sure what I should do here. This didnt use to happen.

NullDC? 

Just spamming?