109 replies to this topic

#101 Chan

Chan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:15 PM

Please restore invisibility skill to assassins otherwise they are like sitting ducks in holy trial. Being melee attacker they need to go close to their opponents to attack otherwise the system is highly imbalanced towards range attackers.

What will you say to Temple Knights, Warmasters, Highlanders and maybe Royal Knight?
You are getting the point. How many WM, HL and RK do you see in the game now? Just a handful only experts like Hentai can play RK really well and TK are good as tank but they don't do much damage. The server is populated predominantly with range attackers now.

I am playing assassins for sometime and I notice that the snare skill of an assassin is most successful when thrown from invisible mode. When you take away invisibility skill from an assassin than they are in a very disadvantage position, they have relatively less defense, less evasion, less hitrate, less attack, less speed compared to mage, nightshadow, sorceror in that order.

I am not weeping because the invisibility skill is removed, my assassin can still take down powerful range attackers but the decision seems a bit biased against rogues in general.
Hentai playing RK really well? Hahahah!!
I've seen better knights than him and he's nothing to them ;)
Regnee 187 cap:$ :$
anyway disagree about invi disable in holy trial, is our skill:<
nice siggy nee-san

God guys... xDDDDD assassin can rekt 1v1 every1 ez lolz

"I am playing assassins for sometime and I notice that the snare skill of an assassin is most successful when thrown from invisible mode. When you take away invisibility skill from an assassin than they are in a very disadvantage position, they have relatively less defense, less evasion, less hitrate, less attack, less speed compared to mage, nightshadow, sorceror in that order."

What a bullsh1t if u use invi or no snare weill be same xDDD maybe sins have less def,attk,eva,hr etc but if u know how to play sin u will rekt every1 ez :) so dont cry all the time and just learn to play lol
It seems to me that you play assassin very well then prove that by killing trygonus, coulntdefendit, nowheretobeseen, crackz without using invisibility skill at any moment during duel if you can't do that than take back your statement
If you are so good how come you lost your seraphim wings to a mage I saw you going invisible and you log off. Don't tell me your skills were bugged.

#102 Natsu!

Natsu!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:56 PM

Please restore invisibility skill to assassins otherwise they are like sitting ducks in holy trial. Being melee attacker they need to go close to their opponents to attack otherwise the system is highly imbalanced towards range attackers.

What will you say to Temple Knights, Warmasters, Highlanders and maybe Royal Knight?
You are getting the point. How many WM, HL and RK do you see in the game now? Just a handful only experts like Hentai can play RK really well and TK are good as tank but they don't do much damage. The server is populated predominantly with range attackers now.

I am playing assassins for sometime and I notice that the snare skill of an assassin is most successful when thrown from invisible mode. When you take away invisibility skill from an assassin than they are in a very disadvantage position, they have relatively less defense, less evasion, less hitrate, less attack, less speed compared to mage, nightshadow, sorceror in that order.

I am not weeping because the invisibility skill is removed, my assassin can still take down powerful range attackers but the decision seems a bit biased against rogues in general.
Hentai playing RK really well? Hahahah!!
I've seen better knights than him and he's nothing to them ;)
Regnee 187 cap:$ :$
anyway disagree about invi disable in holy trial, is our skill:<
nice siggy nee-san

God guys... xDDDDD assassin can rekt 1v1 every1 ez lolz

"I am playing assassins for sometime and I notice that the snare skill of an assassin is most successful when thrown from invisible mode. When you take away invisibility skill from an assassin than they are in a very disadvantage position, they have relatively less defense, less evasion, less hitrate, less attack, less speed compared to mage, nightshadow, sorceror in that order."

What a bullsh1t if u use invi or no snare weill be same xDDD maybe sins have less def,attk,eva,hr etc but if u know how to play sin u will rekt every1 ez :) so dont cry all the time and just learn to play lol
It seems to me that you play assassin very well then prove that by killing trygonus, coulntdefendit, nowheretobeseen, crackz without using invisibility skill at any moment during duel if you can't do that than take back your statement
If you are so good how come you lost your seraphim wings to a mage I saw you going invisible and you log off. Don't tell me your skills were bugged.

nowheretobeseen,couldntdefendit suck so hard, they dont want to make any duels with me :) if they gonna get balls to fight with me than ok, np i will rekt them after im 265 :) trygo dont have chances vs my mage, vs sin sometimes i win sometimes hes winning, Bisu's ns is worst his char, dont make me laugh. 

07812-a4db44b2-d03e-4771-973f-6fa6cdd733

#103 NoWhereToBeSeen

NoWhereToBeSeen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 05:43 PM

nowheretobeseen,couldntdefendit suck so hard, they dont want to make any duels with me :) if they gonna get balls to fight with me than ok, np i will rekt them after im 265 :) trygo dont have chances vs my mage, vs sin sometimes i win sometimes hes winning, Bisu's ns is worst his char, dont make me laugh. 

Looks like your living in a fantasy world. Here let me help to bring you back to reality for a second:

https://youtu.be/qMWgi5bAnyY?t=52s

• xSecretBusiness, xCouldntDefendIt, Chan and 1 other like this

#104 Natsu!

Natsu!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:35 PM

Looks like your living in a fantasy world. Here let me help to bring you back to reality for a second:

Sad, u needed 3 medis to kill 250 lvl on 265 :D u srsly suck :D 2 days ago u was scared to make duel with me mate :D ur so gooooood  u killed 250 lvl  which almost rekted u when u had 265 saaaaaaad poor guy

• ShaaLa♥ likes this

#105 NoWhereToBeSeen

NoWhereToBeSeen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:43 PM

Sad, u needed 3 medis to kill 250 lvl on 265 :D u srsly suck :D 2 days ago u was scared to make duel with me mate :D ur so gooooood  u killed 250 lvl  which almost rekted u when u had 265 saaaaaaad poor guy

Nice Story :D . Talk once your done lying. We both know you were not level 250

#106 Natsu!

Natsu!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:44 PM

Nice Story :D . Talk once your done lying

Come arena ch2, right now, prove that u can kill me when ive 265 (still dont have 265 stuff.) If u will win i will say that ur good, atm ur a bullsh1t maker which thinks that hes good when he fights on 265 vs 250 ^^

• ShaaLa♥ likes this

#107 NoWhereToBeSeen

NoWhereToBeSeen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:01 PM

Come arena ch2, right now, prove that u can kill me when ive 265 (still dont have 265 stuff.) If u will win i will say that ur good, atm ur a bullsh1t maker which thinks that hes good when he fights on 265 vs 250 ^^

Done and I won, so now you stop talk?

• AnXieTy, xSecretBusiness and StairwayToHeaven like this

#108 Natsu!

Natsu!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:08 PM

Done and I won, so now you stop talk?

Ye, gj u killed me once. Gratz. Ye, i will till i wont get new stuff ;)

#109 But0k

But0k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 11:50 AM

Is nice wiza

#110 Administrator

Administrator

Advanced Member

• Administrators