WHAT is the penalty for quit the party? o.O

• E-tan likes this

#43 DivoraGiorni

DivoraGiorni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 02:10 PM

Time is still 10 minutes, 6 points in 1 hour xD if u are lucky,  with 50% of chances 3 points per hour.. it will get too long i think :o

No one will do it anymore <.<

• Winie, Osgar. and xMarshmallow like this

#44 DivoraGiorni

DivoraGiorni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 02:30 PM

WHAT is the penalty for quit the party? o.O

You get a debuff cast speed, movement speed and hp.

• Winie likes this

#45 DivoraGiorni

DivoraGiorni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:03 PM

In my opinion

5v5:

It is good and pretty nice and we need a time to respawn.

3v3:

Since its not fair to make 1 point 1 kill because its just about last hit and some chars are to support the team, at least reduce the time to 5 minutes [or it will be so boring and expensive (view points)], i agree about what osgar said, you cant lose 10 minutes just because you find in party nubs and if someone makes 1 kill and go afk, it wouldnt be fair mainly and then you have to wait till the end, it must be resolved.

For now i have nothing to add, i will if i have others ideas.

#46 Administrator

Administrator

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2,709 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:16 PM

Time is still 10 minutes, 6 points in 1 hour xD if u are lucky,  with 50% of chances 3 points per hour.. it will get too long i think :o

6 points is enough, this system is not only for 2 weeks, i made the points high enough to make sure nobody will ever reach it

#47 DivoraGiorni

DivoraGiorni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:39 PM

6 points is enough, this system is not only for 2 weeks, i made the points high enough to make sure nobody will ever reach it

6 points if you are lucky.. just count 3 points per hour.

#48 DivoraGiorni

DivoraGiorni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:45 PM

If all your party quitted and you stay alone, you will be teleported to juno and get penality too..

#49 Winie

Winie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:45 PM

Sry, BUT 6 Points are NOT enough....and WHY you add 14 ranks...?! - Useless.

• E-tan, Osgar. and xMarshmallow like this

#50 DivoraGiorni

DivoraGiorni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:46 PM

Sry, BUT 6 Points are NOT enough....and WHY you add 14 ranks...?! - Useless.

6 points lolz if you are fcking lucky i would say xD

14 ranks to make it longer

• Winie and Osgar. like this

#51 DivoraGiorni

DivoraGiorni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:16 PM

we can also make 10 mins first 3 kills  get the win in 3v3 since we have no spawn time etc and ppl can go out easy etc...

#52 JezeBelle

JezeBelle

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameMaster
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 11:15 PM

POPULAR

Ignoring your childish comment. The fact is spamming two keys: your main skill and curse removal, is not the same as outsmarting your opponents, it is just boring and you only win with better ping and equipment. That's what makes the PvP on this game at the moment complete mindless garbage

I'll accept the hate here, but i agree with Nowhere, One of the worst things that happened to lc pvp on ANY server was the bloody curse removals. You don't have to learn tactics anymore, think of ways to outsmart, outskill, or beat your opponent,

You don't really have to learn to play the character to its full potential, and constantly evolve that to get better,you simply level to cap,(and can buy most of the way, not to mention start at 165, teaching you nothing really about how your toon works and progresses,get decent gear, lots have this amazing ping we on this side of the world only dream of and voila,simply spam the 1 and 2 key or whichever u chose to put them on, maybe move alil bit, use a med. And we have Pvp! ooooh lookitchu go all holdin dat down, aint it grand n exciting? Not

Geez i can heal a party while smoking a cig in one hand and drinking a coffee!

Honestly, there should not be so much time for things like this or typing while in a pvp battle, It should be nerve wracking, Taking your attention away should have consequences, distractions can kill you. Now those days are long gone now yes, i know i know, but man they were aLOT more fun than what we have now

• Chicken, bruja, NoWhereToBeSeen and 3 others like this

w6whmb.png

Negativity Will NOT Be Tolerated

Please Keep Our Forums Respectful

Rules Here : https://forum.lcgene...es-siege-rules/

Guides Here: https://forum.lcgene...10-game-guides/

Contact Us : https://support.lcgenericname02.lc/

#53 Keefe

Keefe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 09:48 AM

And this is why league of legends wad born, indeed this server pvp is the worse I've seen since I started playing this game and tbh it's to late to change the pvp system in here
  • Winie and E-tan like this

#54 DivoraGiorni

DivoraGiorni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 11:22 AM

Ignoring your childish comment. The fact is spamming two keys: your main skill and curse removal, is not the same as outsmarting your opponents, it is just boring and you only win with better ping and equipment. That's what makes the PvP on this game at the moment complete mindless garbage

I'll accept the hate here, but i agree with Nowhere, One of the worst things that happened to lc pvp on ANY server was the bloody curse removals. You don't have to learn tactics anymore, think of ways to outsmart, outskill, or beat your opponent,

You don't really have to learn to play the character to its full potential, and constantly evolve that to get better,you simply level to cap,(and can buy most of the way, not to mention start at 165, teaching you nothing really about how your toon works and progresses,get decent gear, lots have this amazing ping we on this side of the world only dream of and voila,simply spam the 1 and 2 key or whichever u chose to put them on, maybe move alil bit, use a med. And we have Pvp! ooooh lookitchu go all holdin dat down, aint it grand n exciting? Not

Geez i can heal a party while smoking a cig in one hand and drinking a coffee!

Honestly, there should not be so much time for things like this or typing while in a pvp battle, It should be nerve wracking, Taking your attention away should have consequences, distractions can kill you. Now those days are long gone now yes, i know i know, but man they were aLOT more fun than what we have now

Just joined here this summer so i know nothing about the past, why was it funner? how many years ago about?

But i enjoy pvp here, just need a bit faster in some cases.. if i wanna play a more tactic game i go play an other game (thats what i do), just enjoying both kind of games xD they are just called view points :x

But yes, if that game changes his type of system you get disappoint maybe so i understand you.

#55 DivoraGiorni

DivoraGiorni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 06:23 PM

L174Yml.jpg

it happened third times in a row now. this cant be possible nor acceptable... i could do great things in those 30 minuntes!!!

i was with satan in party but it got removed after i have entered in that picture, it must be fixed srsly, it happens when players reg up and go off i think, the registration doesnt get canceled. But its weird first time with wilbert then satan then wilbert again...players keep beeing regged up? i dont know..

• xSecretBusiness and ShaaLa♥ like this

#56 Administrator

Administrator

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2,709 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 07:07 PM

I will remove the penalty until it is possible to register with party.
But its indeed strange that you get inside without a party

#57 xSecretBusiness

xSecretBusiness

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 07:10 PM

L174Yml.jpg

it happened third times in a row now. this cant be possible nor acceptable... i could do great things in those 30 minuntes!!!

i was with satan in party but it got removed after i have entered in that picture, it must be fixed srsly, it happens when players reg up and go off i think, the registration doesnt get canceled. But its weird first time with wilbert then satan then wilbert again...players keep beeing regged up? i dont know..

Just got the same problem, im solo into the holy trial.....

• ShaaLa♥ and DivoraGiorni like this
<p> Posted Image

#58 Administrator

Administrator

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2,709 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 07:19 PM

Done,

- Penalty removed until its possible to register with a party.
When you choose your own party there should be no reason to leave "because there are noobs"
- The problem with registered players not getting removed when the battle starts is fixed
- Increased points, 3vs3 = 2 points, 5vs5 = 4 points
  • Winie, Bisu, DivoraGiorni and 1 other like this

#59 Osgar.

Osgar.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 07:24 PM

Done,

- Penalty removed until its possible to register with a party.
When you choose your own party there should be no reason to leave "because there are noobs"
- The problem with registered players not getting removed when the battle starts is fixed
- Increased points, 3vs3 = 2 points, 5vs5 = 4 Points

When you make a kill Limit from 10 in 3vs3 than its fine

• xMarshmallow likes this

Posted Image

#60 DivoraGiorni

DivoraGiorni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 07:26 PM

I will remove the penalty until it is possible to register with party.
But its indeed strange that you get inside without a party

it always happened this,  i mean it happens rarely but it always did, and sometime with only 1 player so u are in 2 or you + a member without name level etc.. just window xD