Top_Ui_Preview.png

#62 xEeyore♥

xEeyore♥

01/04/17 Flaming Queen!❤️

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,762 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 07:37 PM

Guess he was talking about your idea to make PvP kills shared in a party. (It's dumb that he doesn't want to even attempt to implement it as kills are mostly always done in parties and it's a joint attempt to kill a person, further more the current goals of 1k, 2.5k and 5k will take months, years and further years to even get so without a party point system it's not even an update.)

Although, saying he's on drugs wouldn't be that far off since the other day he openingly said clerics don't need stone resistance, HP or Evasion and now he's saying "Baaah's ideas?', everyone knows that the big updates since lv210 except for Iris Book were mostly all my ideas and implemented by yourself with the help of Zatii as well, heck even the armour seals were my numbers on 210/220.)
Of course that isn't including things that were taken right from official and announced as a update e.g. Alber, even then I still had a hand in the things implemented along with it as well.

He did get one thing right though :o , I don't talk to any staff member except for GS's.

I think you completely misunderstood what i was saying.

How so? There's not many ways one can misinterpret such a thing as 'Baaah's ideas?', it's literally questioning the existence of such things which simply isn't possible to do even with your bad memory considering they've actually been long before the 210 cap now that I think of it (Cube and other things) :P

In hindsight, idc about it but when u're saying things like that I've got to call it out even if all you did was write something that wasn't meant to be taken that way. 

• ShaaLa♥ likes this

Untitled-3_zps9svrf1hl.png

thanks pain :3

~~~~~~

LCGN02 PvP Fun - OutOfControl vs DontProvokeUs

#63 Administrator

Administrator

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2,673 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 08:02 PM

Guess he was talking about your idea to make PvP kills shared in a party. (It's dumb that he doesn't want to even attempt to implement it as kills are mostly always done in parties and it's a joint attempt to kill a person, further more the current goals of 1k, 2.5k and 5k will take months, years and further years to even get so without a party point system it's not even an update.)

Although, saying he's on drugs wouldn't be that far off since the other day he openingly said clerics don't need stone resistance, HP or Evasion and now he's saying "Baaah's ideas?', everyone knows that the big updates since lv210 except for Iris Book were mostly all my ideas and implemented by yourself with the help of Zatii as well, heck even the armour seals were my numbers on 210/220.)
Of course that isn't including things that were taken right from official and announced as a update e.g. Alber, even then I still had a hand in the things implemented along with it as well.

He did get one thing right though :o , I don't talk to any staff member except for GS's.

How so? There's not many ways one can misinterpret such a thing as 'Baaah's ideas?', it's literally questioning the existence of such things which simply isn't possible to do even with your bad memory considering they've actually been long before the 210 cap now that I think of it (Cube and other things) :P

In hindsight, idc really about it but when u're saying things like that I've got to call it out even if all you did was write something that wasn't meant to be taken that way.

When i said Baaah's ideas i was refering to what was said that everyone is giving idea's and nothing happens, and if baaah says something it happens right away.

I am not saying at all that you did not give any idea's because that is not true at all, the majority of the updates on lcgn02 are your idea's or inspired by your ideas.
I have never hidden that, nor have i ever been ungrateful about that towards you.
  • xEeyore♥ likes this

#64 Sami

Sami

Slaying Queens Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,978 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 08:04 PM

Guess he was talking about your idea to make PvP kills shared in a party. (It's dumb that he doesn't want to even attempt to implement it as kills are mostly always done in parties and it's a joint attempt to kill a person, further more the current goals of 1k, 2.5k and 5k will take months, years and further years to even get so without a party point system it's not even an update.)Although, saying he's on drugs wouldn't be that far off since the other day he openingly said clerics don't need stone resistance, HP or Evasion and now he's saying "Baaah's ideas?', everyone knows that the big updates since lv210 except for Iris Book were mostly all my ideas and implemented by yourself with the help of Zatii as well, heck even the armour seals were my numbers on 210/220.)Of course that isn't including things that were taken right from official and announced as a update e.g. Alber, even then I still had a hand in the things implemented along with it as well.He did get one thing right though :o , I don't talk to any staff member except for GS's.

How so? There's not many ways one can misinterpret such a thing as 'Baaah's ideas?', it's literally questioning the existence of such things which simply isn't possible to do even with your bad memory considering they've actually been long before the 210 cap now that I think of it (Cube and other things) :P In hindsight, idc really about it but when u're saying things like that I've got to call it out even if all you did was write something that wasn't meant to be taken that way.
When i said Baaah's ideas i was refering to what was said that everyone is giving idea's and nothing happens, and if baaah says something it happens right away.I am not saying at all that you did not give any idea's because that is not true at all, the majority of the updates on lcgn02 are your idea's or inspired by your ideas.I have never hidden that, nor have i ever been ungrateful about that towards you.

So now find me someone active beside her xD
  • E-tan likes this

Avoidance

#65 E-tan

E-tan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 01:48 AM

kid pls i leave my game on 24/7

#66 Answers

Answers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 06:48 PM

Guess he was talking about your idea to make PvP kills shared in a party. (It's dumb that he doesn't want to even attempt to implement it as kills are mostly always done in parties and it's a joint attempt to kill a person, further more the current goals of 1k, 2.5k and 5k will take months, years and further years to even get so without a party point system it's not even an update.)Although, saying he's on drugs wouldn't be that far off since the other day he openingly said clerics don't need stone resistance, HP or Evasion and now he's saying "Baaah's ideas?', everyone knows that the big updates since lv210 except for Iris Book were mostly all my ideas and implemented by yourself with the help of Zatii as well, heck even the armour seals were my numbers on 210/220.)Of course that isn't including things that were taken right from official and announced as a update e.g. Alber, even then I still had a hand in the things implemented along with it as well.He did get one thing right though :o , I don't talk to any staff member except for GS's.

How so? There's not many ways one can misinterpret such a thing as 'Baaah's ideas?', it's literally questioning the existence of such things which simply isn't possible to do even with your bad memory considering they've actually been long before the 210 cap now that I think of it (Cube and other things) :P In hindsight, idc really about it but when u're saying things like that I've got to call it out even if all you did was write something that wasn't meant to be taken that way.
When i said Baaah's ideas i was refering to what was said that everyone is giving idea's and nothing happens, and if baaah says something it happens right away.I am not saying at all that you did not give any idea's because that is not true at all, the majority of the updates on lcgn02 are your idea's or inspired by your ideas.I have never hidden that, nor have i ever been ungrateful about that towards you.

Done:

Re3jGIg.png

#67 Sami

Sami

Slaying Queens Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,978 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 08:09 PM

How so? There's not many ways one can misinterpret such a thing as 'Baaah's ideas?', it's literally questioning the existence of such things which simply isn't possible to do even with your bad memory considering they've actually been long before the 210 cap now that I think of it (Cube and other things) :P In hindsight, idc really about it but when u're saying things like that I've got to call it out even if all you did was write something that wasn't meant to be taken that way.
Done:
Re3jGIg.png
Someone active and STILL giving out suggestion, good try Sherlock
How active the game is btw ..

Avoidance

#68 xCouldntDefendIt

xCouldntDefendIt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 08:05 PM

Another great work by Wiza, but what about the amount of Trophies we need for these titles? Ain't they too much?

And what about the PvE players?

#69 Administrator

Administrator

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2,673 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 08:19 PM

Well i looked first at how many trophies the top pvpers had in their inventory and there were more then 20 people with more then 1000 trophies, some near 2000. 

Maybe i can add some things for lower requirements, the problem is that you will exchange the trophies so if i would add something for 100 trophies and you exchange 100 they are gone. 

It would have been nice to add certain potions to exchange, but it will be abused to get free potions. 

I am not sure how i can make PVP trophies and their rewards available for PVE, i think that would defeat the purpose of it. 

But indeed i should add a way to get a similar title in a similar difficult PVE way

• Keefe, xCouldntDefendIt and PluuuM like this

#70 E-tan

E-tan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 08:26 PM

Well i looked first at how many trophies the top pvpers had in their inventory and there were more then 20 people with more then 1000 trophies, some near 2000. 

Maybe i can add some things for lower requirements, the problem is that you will exchange the trophies so if i would add something for 100 trophies and you exchange 100 they are gone. 

It would have been nice to add certain potions to exchange, but it will be abused to get free potions. 

I am not sure how i can make PVP trophies and their rewards available for PVE, i think that would defeat the purpose of it. 

But indeed i should add a way to get a similar title in a similar difficult PVE way

Maybe you should make these titles something to do with this new faction siege, like if you participate in the faction siege and you win you get a token and maybe a few tokens can get you the title. It completely blocks outs the way of farming on your own character, and more people will come to compete within this competition. Also about people just coming afk you can make it so that it shows like what players actually participated with like a score board or something like how it is at sieges, but showing players contribution.

• Fyxon likes this

#71 Administrator

Administrator

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2,673 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 12:15 AM

Yes i like that idea

• E-tan likes this

#72 xCouldntDefendIt

xCouldntDefendIt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 06:24 AM

Actually you can do 2 ways to get the new title. 

PvP like the Spook's idea and for PVE you can make a second part of Ultimate Grinding quest for killing 200-300 of each bosses (100x Fury Maligoth, 150x Sailaren, 200x Husk Aysarock)

#73 AnXieTy

AnXieTy

Jordan∞❤️

• LCGN - Head GameMaster
  • 3,221 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 09:59 AM

PvP like the Spook's idea and for PVE you can make a second part of Ultimate Grinding quest for killing 200-300 of each bosses (100x Fury Maligoth, 150x Sailaren, 200x Husk Aysarock)

Doesn't take more than a few hours to get those boss kills honestly.. not really fair :P

• Trygonus, xCouldntDefendIt and PluuuM like this
Posted Image

#74 SunKeeper

SunKeeper

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameSage
  • 661 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:05 AM

Also title more like for PvP, at the PvE I'd use Affinity Master due to movement speed. 50% stone resistance doesn't really matter and against casual mobs you can just use crowd control effects to ease the process of killing them. 800~ more eva will not also really matter so as 10% more HP since mobs actually hit around 50-70k being buffed. Aaaand yeah, as Anx said it would be really easy to get the title this way

Just Samuel
Serving as a GA for Descendants

vFLCT49.png

Thanks WeeeDi :)

#75 Sami

Sami

Slaying Queens Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,978 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 02:50 PM

I said it ONLY for clerics. And when someone of their parties die, they also lose one

Avoidance

#76 xCouldntDefendIt

xCouldntDefendIt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 04:58 PM

When you gonna update the PvE way?