• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#41 SunKeeper

SunKeeper

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameSage
  • 661 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 09:10 PM

Well there is a free jobchange available, and you can change in a second only having to switch your weapon.
If it makes such a big difference then this is the way to get that title.

So going back to my original problem. The only way to get points is to perform sieges/mass arena pvp action as archer, that seems right and legit, but, how do you think, my guildies/allies don't need me to heal them? Cleric is important in such action... Also you're forcing me to just deny my favorite spec and play smth I don't really want to, I thought the rights are supposed to be the same on all specs and classes, or am I wrong? Am I supposed to just go archer and terrorize all the lowbies or PvEers who I catch on ch 3 and 1 just to get these points outside the siege? Sorry, I'm not a bully.

• Sami likes this

Just Samuel
Serving as a GA for Descendants

vFLCT49.png

Thanks WeeeDi :)

#42 Administrator

Administrator

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2,673 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 09:23 PM

Then i am afraid that you will not be able to get this title at this moment.

#43 SunKeeper

SunKeeper

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameSage
  • 661 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 09:24 PM

So, would you consider about finding the way for cleric to get this title too?

Just Samuel
Serving as a GA for Descendants

vFLCT49.png

Thanks WeeeDi :)

#44 xEeyore♥

xEeyore♥

01/04/17 Flaming Queen!❤️

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,762 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 09:40 PM

I dont have a plan for clerics

So you suppose me to start playing archer on siege and leave my guild w/o heals just on medi's fate?

If you just want to be a cleric that heals you don't need a title like that

Come on, just because you've not played for years doesn't mean you gotta act dumb - of course clerics need as much Evasion and HP as possible along with stone res in order to survive in PvP.

Generic PvP is dead, sieges the only place you can actually get a decent amount of kills at so unless your intention is to kill party play then you're doing it wrong.

• xCouldntDefendIt likes this

Untitled-3_zps9svrf1hl.png

thanks pain :3

~~~~~~

LCGN02 PvP Fun - OutOfControl vs DontProvokeUs

#45 Fyxon

Fyxon

[GM]GreekLoverTheBest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 10:49 PM

So you suppose me to start playing archer on siege and leave my guild w/o heals just on medi's fate?

Come on, just because you've not played for years doesn't mean you gotta act dumb - of course clerics need as much Evasion and HP as possible along with stone res in order to survive in PvP.

Generic PvP is dead, sieges the only place you can actually get a decent amount of kills at so unless your intention is to kill party play then you're doing it wrong.

Action at sieges? 2 week's ago i was there and empty af, just poor trygo there like always, he live for LCGN02, i hope wiza at least give for him some cash because hes the one fair and honest player at ur server. More than 50% of ppl what u have on daily arre just selling shyts for idk what and afk, cool have server like this, u doing things for afk ppl. If u are working on other games and they are better than this, better forget LC and just close it, LC times finished already, don't try revive somethong who is died already.

• Sami and Eparrei like this

Bye Last Chaos.

#46 xEeyore♥

xEeyore♥

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,762 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 10:53 PM

Action at sieges? 2 week's ago i was there and empty af, just poor trygo there like always, he live for LCGN02, i hope wiza at least give for him some cash because hes the one fair and honest player at ur server. More than 50% of ppl what u have on daily arre just selling shyts for idk what and afk, cool have server like this, u doing things for afk ppl. If u are working on other games and they are better than this, better forget LC and just close it, LC times finished already, don't try revive somethong who is died already.

Told you, you picked a bad siege to play xD last siege and sieges before them were fun :o

~ over 400 kills from every guild combined last siege

• Fyxon likes this

~~~~~~

#47 Fyxon

Fyxon

[GM]GreekLoverTheBest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 10:55 PM

Told you, you picked a bad siege to play xD last siege and sieges before them were fun :o

This last sunday was some1 attacking?

Bye Last Chaos.

#48 xEeyore♥

xEeyore♥

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,762 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 10:56 PM

yup, pakt attacked :P

I think they were around 25+ people

~~~~~~

#49 Keefe

Keefe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 11:07 PM

woot nice, 19 sieges left to get the title, meanwhile in 19 weeks its half of a year who would really wait that ong to get a title in a game? considering pvp is pretty dead in arenas as long pve (lvling) is pretty much boring & slowly till 220 without pots, 20 sieges with 400 kills sounds legit, hf 

• E-tan likes this

#50 Fyxon

Fyxon

[GM]GreekLoverTheBest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 11:07 PM

yup, pakt attacked :P

I think they were around 25+ people

Ah well, yes, because i don't was there thats why they attack, i think better i don't back to other sieges, don't wanna ruin ur fun guys.

Bye Last Chaos.

#51 Administrator

Administrator

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2,673 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 04:07 AM

I would if i got a good solution, but at this point i don't

#52 Administrator

Administrator

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2,673 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 04:09 AM

If u are working on other games and they are better than this, better forget LC and just close it, LC times finished already, don't try revive somethong who is died already.

From a business perspective LC is still quite a good game.
Not as good as my other servers, but still above good enough
  • Texan, E-tan and xCouldntDefendIt like this

#53 Brazzerz

Brazzerz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 07:57 AM

just remove the TROPHY item, reset everyone PVP points, re-add trophies = CRY CRY, but fuck it its fair :)  

• ShaaLa♥ and Eparrei like this
[media][/media]

#54 Trygonus

Trygonus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 09:40 AM

POPULAR

I would if i got a good solution, but at this point i don't

Maybe title for cleric for Quest Ball?
1000 for title on 3 months
Add to it options to be useful only for cleric
-25% Attack
50% Stone Resist
-50% HR
2500 EVA
30% HP

• Grommit, SunKeeper, E-tan and 3 others like this

#55 Etherious Natsu Dragneel

Etherious Natsu Dragneel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 02:02 PM

Yeah, make clerics stronger and stronger :P 15 sins already cant kill a cleric atm, also most magical toons cant do it alone so gl. Most of ppl leaved server bcuz its boring, pvp is toooooo long, cmon, 10-15 mins takes a duel sin vs sorc, so yeah, thats good.. .every1 like that :P

• Sami, Keefe, Steven and 1 other like this

0780f-0841cfd9-7a20-437b-9e41-5182160eb8

#56 Sami

Sami

Slaying Queens Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,978 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 09:17 AM

POPULAR

People leave the server because their ideas ( besides Baaah's ideas ) aren't even checked out lmao
  • Chicken, Steven, Anero and 2 others like this

Avoidance

#57 Administrator

Administrator

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2,673 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 05:38 PM

People leave the server because their ideas ( besides Baaah's ideas ) aren't even checked out lmao

You must be talking about your specific idea. Ideas are one thing, but even because a idea is good or bad it doesnt mean i will or wont implement it.

Not sure what you mean with baaahs ideas? Everyone seems to think that we are close and talk to eachother every day. And whatever other absurd things i heard. However none of that is true.

See i am happy with everyones ideas. Just some peoples ideas are more compatible with mine then others.
  • Grommit and xCouldntDefendIt like this

#58 Sami

Sami

Slaying Queens Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,978 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 06:28 PM

You must be talking about your specific idea. Ideas are one thing, but even because a idea is good or bad it doesnt mean i will or wont implement it.
Not sure what you mean with baaahs ideas? Everyone seems to think that we are close and talk to eachother every day. And whatever other absurd things i heard. However none of that is true.
See i am happy with everyones ideas. Just some peoples ideas are more compatible with mine then others.
I'm so shocked, are you on drugs or something? You need to reread everything dude, first of all some people agree with me, second the only suggestion made by me recently was to add invisible wings, so tf are you talking? Your server is dead I don't give a sht seriously xD I am just saying what I currently think
  • The Vision likes this

Avoidance

#59 xEeyore♥

xEeyore♥

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,762 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 06:46 PM

Guess he was talking about your idea to make PvP kills shared in a party. (It's dumb that he doesn't want to even attempt to implement it as kills are mostly always done in parties and it's a joint attempt to kill a person, further more the current goals of 1k, 2.5k and 5k will take months, years and further years to even get so without a party point system it's not even an update.)

Although, saying he's on drugs wouldn't be that far off since the other day he openingly said clerics don't need stone resistance, HP or Evasion and now he's saying "Baaah's ideas?', everyone knows that the big updates since lv210 except for Iris Book were mostly all my ideas and implemented by yourself with the help of Zatii as well, heck even the armour seals were my numbers on 210/220.)
Of course that isn't including things that were taken right from official and announced as a update e.g. Alber, even then I still had a hand in the things implemented along with it as well.

He did get one thing right though :o , I don't talk to any staff member except for GS's.
  • Sami and ShaaLa♥ like this

~~~~~~

#60 Administrator

Administrator

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2,673 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 06:58 PM

Guess he was talking about your idea to make PvP kills shared in a party. (It's dumb that he doesn't want to even attempt to implement it as kills are mostly always done in parties and it's a joint attempt to kill a person, further more the current goals of 1k, 2.5k and 5k will take months, years and further years to even get so without a party point system it's not even an update.)

Although, saying he's on drugs wouldn't be that far off since the other day he openingly said clerics don't need stone resistance, HP or Evasion and now he's saying "Baaah's ideas?', everyone knows that the big updates since lv210 except for Iris Book were mostly all my ideas and implemented by yourself with the help of Zatii as well, heck even the armour seals were my numbers on 210/220.)
Of course that isn't including things that were taken right from official and announced as a update e.g. Alber, even then I still had a hand in the things implemented along with it as well.

He did get one thing right though :o , I don't talk to any staff member except for GS's.

I think you completely misunderstood what i was saying.