I am getting a lot, and really A LOT of disconnect

sxcion

Seems too the Engine problem, i had something similar time ago, but bit different problem, sometimes randomly my Nksp dissapear from the Bin folder so i extract the Nksp.rar from the bin folder and when i tried to enter from Nksp or launcher, i just got failed to connect server, like i didn't would have internet and the "solution" was always just reinstall the game.

After some time when it keep happening, i just asked friend which could be a problem, he told me is the Engine.dll, bcs the one which have 02 seems is a old one, so he added in my BIN foldera new engine.dll and atm is working good and didn't had this problem anymore. 

Here i attach it, if you want try it if still happening this problem to u.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/17/2021 at 2:42 PM, AnXieTy said:

Yes those ones, they sign the time of the error when it happens in their names

I submitted the ticket, 5 days ago, couldnt before, corona almost dragged me to hell and couldnt really play for a while, but since I got back and like 5 minutes ago I still have the same problem, weird thing, if I use another acc in the same computer one get disconnect, the other keeps on, but, when I try to log in again with the one that got disconnect I get the "account already logged in" message, like 3 times maybe and later I can log in back

Hello,

the admin was busy working on the patch so he had no time to analize yet the file you sent us via ticket. I'll make sure he will be reminded about it.

In meanwhile, did you already try to reinstall the game from a fresh new download from the website?  Maybe some file got corrupted over time and is causing you this issues. It might worth a shot

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AnXieTy said:

Hello,

the admin was busy working on the patch so he had no time to analize yet the file you sent us via ticket. I'll make sure he will be reminded about it.

In meanwhile, did you already try to reinstall the game from a fresh new download from the website?  Maybe some file got corrupted over time and is causing you this issues. It might worth a shot

Hi, ok, thanks for your help with this.

yes, I reinstalled the game and download the files several times but didn't help, it is really random, doesnt matter if I am doing something or nothing, I have a new thing now, If I try to buy something from santa I get disconnect :classic_laugh: