I am getting a lot, and really A LOT of disconnect

sxcion

So basically that, I get disconnect randomly, any town, any server, any dungeon, doing something, doing nothing, doesn't matter, I just get disconnected from the game, I even get an error message, so is not my internet connection.

I leave the error log file attached to this post

error log.txt

8 hours ago, AnXieTy said:

Hello, can you sent up via ticket the bmp file? it will be named as the timestamp on when the error accurred

I have lots of "dmp" files, those ones?, thanks for replying

Seems too the Engine problem, i had something similar time ago, but bit different problem, sometimes randomly my Nksp dissapear from the Bin folder so i extract the Nksp.rar from the bin folder and when i tried to enter from Nksp or launcher, i just got failed to connect server, like i didn't would have internet and the "solution" was always just reinstall the game.

After some time when it keep happening, i just asked friend which could be a problem, he told me is the Engine.dll, bcs the one which have 02 seems is a old one, so he added in my BIN foldera new engine.dll and atm is working good and didn't had this problem anymore. 

Here i attach it, if you want try it if still happening this problem to u.