Draw the Staff event !

RockStaR

Hello everyone, i come back today with a new idea for an event!

what is this event ?

The principle is simple, you will have to draw the staff members as you tought they are (one draw for each staff member).

You will have until the end of Halloween event to give us our draw!

Some exemples :

You think of me as a dog ? lets go and draw it,

You think anxiety looks like a pizza? draw it too!

/!\WARNING/!\ I would not accept any obscene or insulting drawing of the targeted staff member aswell

Multiples wins are alloweed!

One last rule :

Its Halloween time guys, so i want to see in every draw something that remind us of Halloween! (halloween univers)

What about the rewards ?

I fought body and soul to get you the best possible rewards,

There will be 1 winner for each staff member.

And here is what i got to give you :

For each GS : 2 lvl 7 charms of your choice.

For each GM's / HGM's / ADM's : Halloween wings v2 char bound of your choice, sended on YOUR characters only (we will check IP and email aswell),

That mean you cant gift them to any other player.

The GS's are also alloweed to participate in this event too,

Except me aswell because its my event,

Also except for there own draw because i will ask them to be the judge for it with me.

if no one else has a question,

it's time for us to let you show us the artists sleeping in you! good luck everyone, and hope you would like this event!

Edited by RockStaR
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1

Hello dear LCGN02-community! 

Today I'd like to share one of my masterpieces. It took me quite a while and therefore I'm pretty proud. I tried my best to portrait our dear [GS]RockStaR the perfect way!

hope you like it!

https://imgur.com/a/5U1DHbu

Obviously it's not meant to hurt anybody. Even tho I'm not the biggest RockStaR fan (don't dare you share that pick again David) it's meant to be funny. RockStaR already saw this beautiful portrait of him. 

Just don't take everything too serious and laugh sometimes.

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

27 minutes ago, Aesrical said:

Hello dear LCGN02-community! 

Today I'd like to share one of my masterpieces. It took me quite a while and therefore I'm pretty proud. I tried my best to portrait our dear [GS]RockStaR the perfect way!

hope you like it!

https://imgur.com/a/5U1DHbu

Obviously it's not meant to hurt anybody. Even tho I'm not the biggest RockStaR fan (don't dare you share that pick again David) it's meant to be funny. RockStaR already saw this beautiful portrait of him. 

Just don't take everything too serious and laugh sometimes.

i love it bro xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sybella said:

Hello! My "masterpiece" goes to our admin, Wizatek. 

I don't consider myself a great drawer but at least I've tried! Please ignore the fail on the hand ok, hope you like it.

https://ibb.co/C6m5SBs

Good luck to everyone 😛 Happy Halloween! 🎃👻

IGN: Lymseia

you can draw each staff member to get more chances to win aswell, not only 1 of us ^^

and good one btw 🙂

Edited by RockStaR
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hello guys, i see already some cutes draws here, but remember that you can draw us how you see us, you dont need to draw our exact ingame character !

I said it already, but you can draw me as a dog if you want, or sami at a queen if you prefer, draw how you see us !

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RockStaR said:

Hello guys, i see already some cutes draws here, but remember that you can draw us how you see us, you dont need to draw our exact ingame character !

I said it already, but you can draw me as a dog if you want, or sami at a queen if you prefer, draw how you see us !

bro we all take you as a dog, we dont need a draw for it ...