Extended Maintenance

ok all well let the time you need ADMIN so that there are no more dc!
Think everyone has understanding that you are trying to make us play more smoothly suppi, again nice greetings from the Baltic Sea from the beautiful Schleswig-Holstein :) :D

ok alles gut lass Dir , die Zeit die Du brauchst ADMIN damit es keine weiteren Dc gibt!
Denke da hat jedre verständnis das Du Dich bemühst, um uns das spielen flüssiger zu machen suppi, nochmals
schöne Grüsße von der Ostsee aus den schöenen schleswig-Holstein

Der EXE [AngelsofSEALS]

Before the file transfer Cleric could use Meds/Buffs while using Heal Master II, now it's disabled. Is that on purpose, and if yes, why? Cleric is already hard to play  :)

Yes, they removed the use of meds while u skilling.. cleric with that was practically unkillable.. healing urself and without any run move u can heal with meds if is needed.. ew.. and too a lot more of complains.. because the pvp was practically only 111111111 nothing more.. u even can use meds at 10k of hp lol..

Before the file transfer Cleric could use Meds/Buffs while using Heal Master II, now it's disabled. Is that on purpose, and if yes, why? Cleric is already hard to play  :)

Yes, they removed the use of meds while u skilling.. cleric with that was practically unkillable.. healing urself and without any run move u can heal with meds if is needed.. ew.. and too a lot more of complains.. because the pvp was practically only 111111111 nothing more.. u even can use meds at 10k of hp lol..

Ngl but now when you press the Crs,  it needs above 10 presses to register to remove your anti haste, it made anti haste so much better and I think it was already too OP now it's even more and espesially with high ping when it takes more time to register and it made the ping advantage even more noticable and effective, not only with Cleric, but with all classes. P.S also the delay after u use crs and the anti haste removes, still I get 1 skill that is effected by the anti haste even that I removed it, this needs to be fixed, I'm not supposed to remove the Anti haste and the skill after that is slower too.