#41 xHakaishin

xHakaishin

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 04:04 PM

It was in game, on the right of your screen

This thing was done following a vote. It was voted for by far more than the majority. We will not be able to satisfy everyone but for the most part.

Where is this pool?
Useless one, a pool should be maked in forum like last time as jezebelle did.

#42 Administrator

Administrator

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 04:13 PM

Not all the people are on the forum.
The best results are obtained from the poll ingame, which ended 70% vs 30% so that is quite a good result.
70% of the people that voted said that they would pvp more when the points are not lost when you die.

Just because you don't feel the same way, does not make it bad. 

• Keefe, Steven, xCouldntDefendIt and 1 other like this

#43 Fyxon

Fyxon

[GM]GreekLoverTheBest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 04:16 PM

Btw... who makes u do that pool? 

#44 ShaaLa♥

ShaaLa♥

ShaaNaB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 04:22 PM

i voted to no change it, but if u think it well , its good idea, i know of alot ppl who wont join pvp's even siege bcs they wont lose pvp points,so maybe it help, anyway it was a pool , so deal with it

#45 Winniee

Winniee

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameMaster
  • 442 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 04:25 PM

And in any case if it is really wrong and we notice that the pvp is even more absent than before it is quite possible to change if Wiza wishes

1599942814-winniee.png

#46 xHakaishin

xHakaishin

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 04:47 PM

The best results are obtained from the poll ingame, which ended 70% vs 30% so that is quite a good result.
70% of the people that voted said that they would pvp more when the points are not lost when you die.

The 70% are just pve players who don't want lose points when they farm with arti xD

#47 xHakaishin

xHakaishin

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 04:48 PM

And in any case if it is really wrong and we notice that the pvp is even more absent than before it is quite possible to change if Wiza wishes

When u notice it? If the change was yesterday? Xd, i logged before and there was just 2 rogue in arena xD i dont know how u are still gs

#48 Winniee

Winniee

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameMaster
  • 442 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 04:56 PM

The 70% are just pve players who don't want lose points when they farm with arti xD

I would say it's almost "racist"
PvE players are as much a player as you are a "PvP" player
They have as much right to vote as you do. They voted and that's it. 

When u notice it? If the change was yesterday? Xd, i logged before and there was just 2 rogue in arena xD i dont know how u are still gs

You are not a judge of my GS. But thank you for caring.
And yes, if we notice that it is not worth it we can always go back. But as usual, since you guys don't like it you have to make a big drama out of it.

• HeheItsMe, ShaaLa♥ and Nigle like this

1599942814-winniee.png

#49 Fyxon

Fyxon

[GM]GreekLoverTheBest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 07:46 PM

Remove that option of "dont lose points when u get killed" was like a point to give for boost even more XD now i just see arena friends getting killed by each others.. they even didnt react when some1 attacks till they die XD is so funny... even some ppl asking pls let me kill u, u dont lose point XDDDD

• ShaaLa♥ and DooMsday like this

#50 ShaaLa♥

ShaaLa♥

ShaaNaB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 07:52 PM

Remove that option of "dont lose points when u get killed" was like a point to give for boost even more XD now i just see arena friends getting killed by each others.. they even didnt react when some1 attacks till they die XD is so funny... even some ppl asking pls let me kill u, u dont lose point XDDDD

i agree on it days ago with the month reset, i saw some ppl alrdy with 30 points in 30 mins 00:30 6/1/2020. as supports chars so i dont think they didnt booot.

• Fyxon likes this

#51 Winniee

Winniee

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameMaster
  • 442 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 07:55 PM

On the one hand I agree with you, and on the other one I see more pvp since this update. So I'm mixed between the two choices 

• Fyxon, Nigle and KiKo like this

1599942814-winniee.png

#52 Administrator

Administrator

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 07:55 PM

I think it will be because its new, there is no real reason to be #1 in the ranking other than bragging rights

• Nigle, Winniee and Dragovic like this

#53 Fyxon

Fyxon

[GM]GreekLoverTheBest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 08:01 PM

I think it will be because its new, there is no real reason to be #1 in the ranking other than bragging rights

But there are op titles.. like the 2k., so we not talking about ranking, we talking about fast trophy boost between friends killing each others and the other didnt react.. is like go kill me and after i kill you and in these last days i saw a lot of that.. even my "friends" killed me several times and said me sorry i need point and i am like wtf? XD

#54 xHakaishin

xHakaishin

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 08:02 PM

But there are op titles.. like the 2k., so we not talking about ranking, we talking about fast trophy boost between friends killing each others and the other didnt react.. is like go kill me and after i kill you and in these last days i saw a lot of that.. even my "friends" killed me several times and said me sorry i need point and i am like wtf? XD
Log 1 sec need trophy

#55 Fyxon

Fyxon

[GM]GreekLoverTheBest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 08:03 PM

On the one hand I agree with you, and on the other one I see more pvp since this update. So I'm mixed between the two choices 

And yes.. i too noticed like arena sometimes have more movement.. good is it.. but too ppl doing that... so.. idk really..  :wacko:

• Winniee likes this

#56 Winniee

Winniee

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameMaster
  • 442 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 08:09 PM

I agree with you on the trophies, really. But I don't know what to think exactly  :ph34r:

1599942814-winniee.png

#57 ShaaLa♥

ShaaLa♥

ShaaNaB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 08:12 PM

i dont think its bcs it tbh. Ppl just going ch3 arena for open pvps, ppl just dindt before bcs our side wasnt rly playing , but well idk 100% sure

#58 Winniee

Winniee

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameMaster
  • 442 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 08:14 PM

All I know is that for the titles I agree with you both. It's a little too op 

1599942814-winniee.png

#59 xHakaishin

xHakaishin

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 08:15 PM

i dont think its bcs it tbh. Ppl just going ch3 arena for open pvps, ppl just dindt before bcs our side wasnt rly playing , but well idk 100% sure
Agree, in arena we are always same 3 4 ppl before and now
  • LeXy likes this

#60 Fyxon

Fyxon

[GM]GreekLoverTheBest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 09:05 PM

All I know is that for the titles I agree with you both. It's a little too op 

Yeah ik, i just sharing what i noticed since that was changed... so... idk  :wacko:

• Winniee likes this