• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#21 SinCaRa

SinCaRa

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameMaster
  • 242 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 01:42 PM

you can buy elem jewel at  Tarian Prison lvl 185 PNJ affinity shop  ;) 

#22 JezeBelle

JezeBelle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 08:21 PM

The aden boss are unplayable now. i tryed with a temple knight, healer, nightshadow, instant die, and royal knight level 275. before it took a maximum of 2 hits for healer and mage, now one shot instant, and temple knight is a tanker, one shoot too. so what is bugged or? now low ranks how they can be helped if i get one shooted with knight level 275

Tested with Archer ...50k damage by Hount Maligoth ( with aidia millionaire title , reduce 25% , defense 275 set and Green wings ) 

And on Aidia Boss got 56k damage  :rolleyes: 

But yea with tank character got same damage as a normal character , i've reported that  :blink: ( it's normal now roleplay setting are removed so DPS got same damage as Tank )

how can you perform a test with an aidia title and gear unavailable to people aden level n call it ok?

• KiserSalse and KiKo like this

Posted Image

Negativity Will NOT Be Tolerated

Please Keep Our Forums Respectful

Rules Here : https://forum.lcgene...es-siege-rules/

Guides Here: https://forum.lcgene...10-game-guides/

Contact Us : https://support.lcgenericname02.lc/

#23 leyllanne

leyllanne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 08:44 PM

which one of these? https://imgur.com/a/BclPyC7

• KiserSalse and SinCaRa like this

#24 Keefe

Keefe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 10:54 PM

The aden boss are unplayable now. i tryed with a temple knight, healer, nightshadow, instant die, and royal knight level 275. before it took a maximum of 2 hits for healer and mage, now one shot instant, and temple knight is a tanker, one shoot too. so what is bugged or? now low ranks how they can be helped if i get one shooted with knight level 275

Tested with Archer ...50k damage by Hount Maligoth ( with aidia millionaire title , reduce 25% , defense 275 set and Green wings ) 

But yea with tank character got same damage as a normal character , i've reported that  :blink: ( it's normal now roleplay setting are removed so DPS got same damage as Tank )

how can you perform a test with an aidia title and gear unavailable to people aden level n call it ok?

good point 

#25 SinCaRa

SinCaRa

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameMaster
  • 242 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 12:41 AM

which one of these? https://imgur.com/a/BclPyC7

Yea it's that  :P 

Hey Jeze  ;) 

Tested with same stuff as Leyllanne issue , and don't worry about what you said you have already an answer by wizatek in the previous page  :D 

here :  Posted 24 May 2020 - 06:01 PM

• Xx_Bella_xX likes this

#26 xHakaishin

xHakaishin

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 08:40 AM

The aden boss are unplayable now. i tryed with a temple knight, healer, nightshadow, instant die, and royal knight level 275. before it took a maximum of 2 hits for healer and mage, now one shot instant, and temple knight is a tanker, one shoot too. so what is bugged or? now low ranks how they can be helped if i get one shooted with knight level 275

And on Aidia Boss got 56k damage :rolleyes:

But yea with tank character got same damage as a normal character , i've reported that :blink: ( it's normal now roleplay setting are removed so DPS got same damage as Tank )
Gm's dissing

#27 Administrator

Administrator

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,224 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 05:08 PM

POPULAR

Changes 2020-05-26:
- Aden, Aidia and Invisible Dungeon bosses attack and defense lowered
- No more PVP Points lost when you die, you can only win points, but never lose them
- Crash fixed when someone has too many p2 pets in the pet fairy
- Half of the PVP Achievements system added, more on this later.
  • ulupu, Keefe, Nigle and 2 others like this

#28 Fyxon

Fyxon

[GM]GreekLoverTheBest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 05:22 PM

Changes 2020-05-26:
- No more PVP Points lost when you die, you can only win points, but never lose them

rippppppppppppp

• KiKo likes this

#29 Xx_Bella_xX

Xx_Bella_xX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 05:57 PM

Changes 2020-05-26:

rip pvp ranking now xD ppl will sky rocket. however nice patch it will be enjoyable to play dungeons now

#30 xHakaishin

xHakaishin

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 06:52 PM

Changes 2020-05-26:

Wtf which problems afflict ur brain (i love u don't ban me for the 9293489339948 times ty)

#31 Ramis

Ramis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 06:57 PM

wiza freya sp containers drop rate was lowered? today freya drop less containers than yesterday 

#32 Uchi

Uchi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 08:00 PM

Changes 2020-05-26:

no more pvp points lost are u serious? gogo make more casual this game,next update delete Sets and weps and delete mcs dcs 

• xHakaishin likes this

#33 Nigle

Nigle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 11:40 AM

Changes 2020-05-26:

no more pvp points lost are u serious? gogo make more casual this game,next update delete Sets and weps and delete mcs dcs 

What about delete you the game from your pc?? Stay away from this server.

#34 Nigle

Nigle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 11:46 AM

Changes 2020-05-26:

Wtf which problems afflict ur brain (i love u don't ban me for the 9293489339948 times ty)

If u have a brain you will certainly know no more point lost means more pvp player will involved. I dont loose point? why not pvp? advise for you too, delete the game from ur pc.

#35 xHakaishin

xHakaishin

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 01:27 PM

Changes 2020-05-26:

If u have a brain you will certainly know no more point lost means more pvp player will involved. I dont loose point? why not pvp? advise for you too, delete the game from ur pc.
Now the only fun thing about pvp was losing and making more points in siege arena etc with the only 3 ppl playing, since they destroyed the pvp system with new cap. Now they also did this. So rip

#36 Uchi

Uchi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 01:55 PM

Changes 2020-05-26:

#pve player

#37 Winniee

Winniee

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameMaster
  • 442 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 02:52 PM

This thing was done following a vote. It was voted for by far more than the majority. We will not be able to satisfy everyone but for the most part.

• ShaaLa♥ likes this

1599942814-winniee.png

#38 Nigle

Nigle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 03:40 PM

Changes 2020-05-26:

#pve player

Still here? #StopCry

#39 xHakaishin

xHakaishin

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 03:40 PM

This thing was done following a vote. It was voted for by far more than the majority. We will not be able to satisfy everyone but for the most part.

Where is this pool?

#40 Winniee

Winniee

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameMaster
  • 442 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 03:58 PM

It was in game, on the right of your screen

Where is this pool?

1599942814-winniee.png