Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 09:34 PM

POPULAR

Today a few adaptions to the game.

Added:
- Title Cover System.
This system allows you to create a title like the Custom title, but instead it is a cover.
This Cover will show instead of your actual title, while still keeping its seals!
I am thinking of ways to improve this system in the future

Changed:
- More Freya bosses are added in the icy parts of the Nine Curve Dungeon
- Droprate of the SP containers from Freya are increased a little
- The lacarette in the Nine Curve Dungeon will run on 100 coins instead of 200
- Small SP container added as global drop in the Nine Curve Dungeon
- PVP Titles have some of their stats re-evaluated
- 5k PVP title added
- Items in the Participation Point Exchange NPC are revised
- Aden, Aidia and Invisible Dungeon bosses have the Roleplay setting removed (needed Tank/Healer/Dps)
- Cube skills can be used in the Nine Curve Dungeon ( Test phase )
- Jumping around when using click to move at 40 speed fixed

Changes 2020-05-26:
- Aden, Aidia and Invisible Dungeon bosses attack and defense lowered
- No more PVP Points lost when you die, you can only win points, but never lose them
- Crash fixed when someone has too many p2 pets in the pet fairy
- Half of the PVP Achievements system added, more on this later.

In Progress:
-Cursed Woods (Daily Guild PVP Event)
We are working hard to get this event ready soon, there is already a lot of progress and the main event
is basically done. 
It is planned to run this event automatically, every day, 30 minutes after Frozen Tundra.
No registration required, it is a walk in system like Frozen Tundra
cursedwoods.jpg
- Full DirectX9 Support
I am also working to have native DX9 support.
This means replace the entire DirectX8 renderer with DirectX9, so not just a wrapper in a dll file.
There are still some things that need to be done to get it working well.
Have a laugh here : Image or here Video
But i believe it will be possible and can be done as it has been done before on a russian server.

• Dutchy, Fyxon, EKTOR Resident ScarFace and 15 others like this

#2 probus01

probus01

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 09:40 PM

finally the aoe skilll lol i love it thanks

• ShaaLa♥ and SinCaRa like this

#3 Shindovvvvv

Shindovvvvv

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 10:01 PM

good job dog

#4 Nigle

Nigle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 10:10 PM

Added:
- Title Cover System.
This system allows you to create a title like the Custom title, but instead it is a cover.
This Cover will show instead of your actual title, while still keeping its seals!

Changed:
- 5k PVP title added
- Aden, Aidia and Invisible Dungeon bosses have the Roleplay setting removed (needed Tank/Healer/Dps)

In Progress:
We are working hard to get this event ready soon, there is already a lot of progress and the main event
is basically done. 
It is planned to run this event automatically, every day, 30 minutes after Frozen Tundra.
cursedwoods.jpg
- Full DirectX9 Support
This means replace the entire DirectX8 renderer with DirectX9, so not just a wrapper in a dll file.
But i believe it will be possible and can be done as it has been done before on a russian server.

Thank you

#5 Dragovic

Dragovic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 10:26 PM

Well done

• Winniee likes this

1599497070-val3.png

#6 xHakaishin

xHakaishin

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 10:50 PM

Added:
- Title Cover System.

Changed:
- 5k PVP title added

In Progress:
is basically done.
cursedwoods.jpg
- Full DirectX9 Support

Just one thing: players before asked to decrease the trophy from the pvp titles because it was impossible make to do 5k title with max 2 players in arena 5 in siege and 3 farming. Now u added a other 5k trophy title when the server is more empty than before. Mh?xD btw good job with directx9 this server was the only one running with 2005 graphic.

#7 lichi

lichi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 11:04 AM

It won't let me see what the players put up for sale

#8 SinCaRa

SinCaRa

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameMaster
  • 242 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 11:23 AM

Admin is working on it to solve this problem  ;)

• SirChoppa likes this

#9 leyllanne

leyllanne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 12:01 PM

The aden boss are unplayable now. i tryed with a temple knight, healer, nightshadow, instant die, and royal knight level 275. before it took a maximum of 2 hits for healer and mage, now one shot instant, and temple knight is a tanker, one shoot too. so what is bugged or? now low ranks how they can be helped if i get one shooted with knight level 275

#10 Fyxon

Fyxon

[GM]GreekLoverTheBest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 12:04 PM

The aden boss are unplayable now. i tryed with a temple knight, healer, nightshadow, instant die, and royal knight level 275. before it took a maximum of 2 hits for healer and mage, now one shot instant, and temple knight is a tanker, one shoot too. so what is bugged or? now low ranks how they can be helped if i get one shooted with knight level 275

wtf o.o

#11 SinCaRa

SinCaRa

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameMaster
  • 242 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 12:19 PM

Tested with Archer ...50k damage by Hount Maligoth ( with aidia millionaire title , reduce 25% , defense 275 set and Green wings ) 

And on Aidia Boss got 56k damage  :rolleyes: 

But yea with tank character got same damage as a normal character , i've reported that  :blink: ( it's normal now roleplay setting are removed so DPS got same damage as Tank )

#12 SinCaRa

SinCaRa

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameMaster
  • 242 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 12:38 PM

It won't let me see what the players put up for sale

it's fixed just update the game and will be good  :P 

#13 leyllanne

leyllanne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 01:37 PM

Tested with Archer ...50k damage by Hount Maligoth ( with aidia millionaire title , reduce 25% , defense 275 set and Green wings ) 

But yea with tank character got same damage as a normal character , i've reported that  :blink: ( it's normal now roleplay setting are removed so DPS got same damage as Tank )

yesterday before the patch my healer got 146k damage with 265 ecquip i have 150k hp so i don't die, 2 hit for kill me but with hp regen i dont die fast, now with the patch i die instant from boss troll aden and i got aidia millionaire title and some affinity buff, my bf have knight level 275 with aidia millionaire title and 250k+ defense and got one shoot too

#14 Nigle

Nigle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 03:42 PM

Hello, thats not make sense, if roleplay are removed, boss should make less damage. how new player can deal with this?

#15 Administrator

Administrator

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 05:01 PM

I will fix it, no worries

• Nigle, SinCaRa and probus01 like this

#16 AnXieTy

AnXieTy

Advanced Member

• LCGN - Head GameMaster
  • 3,659 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 06:23 PM

yesterday before the patch my healer got 146k damage with 265 ecquip i have 150k hp so i don't die, 2 hit for kill me but with hp regen i dont die fast, now with the patch i die instant from boss troll aden and i got aidia millionaire title and some affinity buff, my bf have knight level 275 with aidia millionaire title and 250k+ defense and got one shoot too

You dont have chaos element jewel in your shirt, probably that's why you get so much damage 

• xCouldntDefendIt, SinCaRa and probus01 like this

UjdifZs.png

#17 leyllanne

leyllanne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 08:19 PM

You dont have chaos element jewel in your shirt, probably that's why you get so much damage 

maybe you're right one thing is take damage. but after patch i don't get damage, just one shot with 275 knight.. and what about new players for boss exp what they do?

#18 Fyxon

Fyxon

[GM]GreekLoverTheBest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 08:37 PM

Best thing of update, Title Cover.. i think we all since loooooooooong time ago wanted have custom title with good seals, ty wiza, waiting that new update of guild pvp Event, lets see how it will be, hopefully u impress us and make worth it for participate. 

• Dragovic likes this

#19 AnXieTy

AnXieTy

Advanced Member

• LCGN - Head GameMaster
  • 3,659 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 08:58 AM

maybe you're right one thing is take damage. but after patch i don't get damage, just one shot with 275 knight.. and what about new players for boss exp what they do?

Ive just told you.. get a chaos element  in your shirt and the damage should not do more than 50-60k :o

UjdifZs.png

#20 leyllanne

leyllanne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 11:05 AM

Ive just told you.. get a chaos element  in your shirt and the damage should not do more than 50-60k :o

where i can get it, and why the knight defence number is fake.. example rogue with 210 set, have 46k defence i think.. aden normal mobs give 40k damage to her, knight 210 set have 95k defences, and got same damage of rogue, im not expert of this game but there is no differences