Some small changes
- Exp / Drop / Skillpoint boosters can now be toggled on and off (yes finally..)
- Exp rate in Alber increased to make level 200-220 more interesting to do
- Frozen Tundra optimizations in the code that should reduce a big chunk of lag, we will see today.
- Frozen Tundra time change in the weekend, Saturday : 21.00h, Sunday : 17.00h to not hinder sieges
- Castle Siege time window made more narrow, can be set between 17.00 and 23.00
- When you are max level you can no longer get pvp points from someone that is not max level.
- 5 second log out timer added
Why these last 3 changes?
I will write it down now because i am sure there will be complaints about it.
I locked the Castle Siege time because i don't want castle sieges in the morning.
This is not done in favor of this guild or another guild, this language or that language.
Lets me be real, i don't care which guild you are in, i don't care which guild wins, it does not benefit me at all.
The sieges of this weekend will still be at the time it was set.
The pvp points:
The 275 armor is strong, very strong, and if you don't have the level 275 armor you have no chance.
Does this mean you can't kill a 274 or less character anymore, ofcourse not, you can kill them as much as you want
but you just don't get rewarded for it anymore.
5 seconds logout timer:
This is added to make it less interesting to logout when you are about to die.
Doing that is lame, even if you are being ganked, you can do the same to them.