17 replies to this topic

#1 Administrator

Administrator

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2,976 posts

Posted 31 December 2019 - 02:57 AM

POPULAR

This guide will show how to obtain the level 275 equipment.

Armor :
The 275 armor comes in 3 flavors.
1. Offence set for maximum pvp damage but minimal protection
2. Defense set for maximum protection but minimal damage boost
3. HP set for maximum HP but minimal protection and boost

The set can be mixed so you can have HP Shirt and Offence boots for example.
The armor set can be reformed, all bloodseals can get a 30% bonus from that.

To craft the 275 armor you have to find the Armors Master in the world Kyripton.
Each part requires you to have 10 items called Armor Perkament
You can get this item from the quest Finish him
This quest is to be done in the Dark Cave.

The dark cave in Kyripton is the place to kill bosses for level 275 armor.
The entrance to the cave is blocked by a boss, when you kill it the cave will open and a invisible timer starts running.
Inside you will find another boss and 2 blocked halls.
Kill this boss to open the next 2 doors, inside each hall there is another boss to open the door to the final boss.
Each boss that gets killed resets the invisible timer, when the timer counts down from 20 minutes you failed the cave
all doors will close and you will be teleported out.
This can be done in party.
When you kill the final boss the quest completes and you are also teleported out and the cave resets.
You don't have to wait for respawns.
A great place to farm PVP Tokens 

You can walk there, or you can use Teleporter Lina to teleport you near the cave.

Weapon :

The level 275 weapon can just like the armor be re-formed.
The base attack of this weapon can be changed with the item Equipment Re-Evaluation.

To craft the level 275 weapon you have to visit the Weapons Master.
Each weapon need 2 items.
1. Assassination scroll
You get this item from completing the Hitlist from NPC Master Assassin.
The NPC will give you a list of monsters to kill and how many you need to kill.
Finish this and you will receive the item as reward.

2. Remains of Ethereal weapon
You get this item from decomposing a Ethereal weapon at the Item Decomposer
When you decompose a item it will be lost, so you will lose your Ethereal weapon. (Jewels will be returned to you!)

• AnXieTy, Steven, ShaaLa♥ and 6 others like this

#2 KiserSalse

KiserSalse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 11:16 PM

Question on the Equipment Re-Evaluation. 

Is there some place you can direct me as to what the max base attack is for the various weapons?

Would hate to re-eval one that was already good just the same as I would hate to have a dud and not know it.  

Thanks for your time and nice job on the new content.  I have not sat and grinded out 6-7 hrs now in quite some time.

Regards,

~KS

• KylianMbappe likes this

Beware%20the%20Old%20Man%20pngfile_zpszh

#3 Hacker Or Not To Be

Hacker Or Not To Be

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 12:43 AM

Titan

Sword: 9869-13516

Axe: 10860-14874

Knight

Dual: 9222-12631

Single: 7899-10819

Healer

Bow: 8392-11493

Scepter: 7059-9669

Mage

Staff: 10391-14231

Wand: 9793-13412

Rogue

Dagger: 8868-12145

Crossbow: 8178-11202

Sorcerer

Scythe: 9978-13665

Fallarm: 8284-11346

NightShadow

Soul: 4932-6753

All info here: https://database.lcg...name02.lc/items

• WISHMASTER, KiserSalse and KylianMbappe like this

200201121017922753.gif

MOVIES SIGNATURES

#4 KiserSalse

KiserSalse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 01:39 AM

Thank you very much the the response and the inofrmation.  Database has not yet been updated.  I did note that it will give you the min-max when you attempt to eval along with a warning msg.  Again, thank you for the help!

• Hacker Or Not To Be likes this

#5 Fyxon

Fyxon

[GM]GreekLoverTheBest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 03:35 PM

Well, while server is off.. i will ask some things because i don't understand well how is that about these new 275 sets

1. What means set can be reformed, all bloodsels can get a 30% bonus from that...? whats that exactly? 

2. The new armor.. there are different colours? like green, blue and so?

3. about the drop of armor perkament.. i think you need a party for kill the bosses because i see ppl are looking for attackers and so for do them.. like in Aden. so for example if the boss drop the armor perkament.. is for who first pick it? 

4. About the wep 275.. i dont understand much what means we can change base attack of weapon? there are different damages? is what HackerOrNotToBe post above?

5. for craft the weapon, you need remains of ethereal weapon.. i really didn't understand well what is need be done for get it..i need a decomponse a ethereal weapon with jewels? mmh 

Bye Last Chaos.

#6 LeXy

LeXy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 04:03 PM

Well, while server is off.. i will ask some things because i don't understand well how is that about these new 275 sets

1. What means set can be reformed, all bloodsels can get a 30% bonus from that...? whats that exactly? 

3. about the drop of armor perkament.. i think you need a party for kill the bosses because i see ppl are looking for attackers and so for do them.. like in Aden. so for example if the boss drop the armor perkament.. is for who first pick it? 

4. About the wep 275.. i dont understand much what means we can change base attack of weapon? there are different damages? is what HackerOrNotToBe post above?

5. for craft the weapon, you need remains of ethereal weapon.. i really didn't understand well what is need be done for get it..i need a decomponse a ethereal weapon with jewels? mmh 

You'll have to do a quest to receive the armor perkaments in kyripton that's what the "bosses" means. So you search for a party slay boss by boss and for the last one is a special quest which will give you one armor perkament.

About the Set itself:

You can get three different sets, all have the same color. Just different base stats on it.

Example:

HR called Offence: https://database.lcgenericname02.lc/items/view/26176

Eva called Defence: https://database.lcgenericname02.lc/items/view/26213

HP called HP ;P: https://database.lcgenericname02.lc/items/view/26139

Let's take the HP Pants as an example for reforming.

Watch this screenshot: https://prnt.sc/qqt8bh

The green arrow is the base stat that is always on the set when u craft it.

The blue one is the max amount of stat which u can get while reforming it.

Reforming doesn't mean you'll get the max amount, it's random which you get, but it will be in this range.

About the weapon:

You need one of the ethereal weapons (same than you want to craft... 265 Ethereal Bow for 275 Bow and so on...) you'll receive due ethereal blueprints or market, then go to Weapon Decomposer in Kyripton (after you've finished the hitlist)

Put in the weapon there, it will destroy the weapon and give you one of the remains of the ethereal weapon (+all jewels on it) for the one you've destroyed. With this + the Assassination Scroll, you'll receive the new weapon on Weapon master.

The base attack of this weapon can be changed with the item Equipment Re-Evaluation.

Just buy one and put it on the wep, it will change the BASE Weapon Attack on it.

Feel free to hit me up in-game, I'll show you all you need to know to get started here again.

• Fyxon likes this
Signature currently in progress, so don't judge me. :D

Active Characters:
[GS]ZinedineTitan - Titan / Highlander - Ch2
EnterNewName - Ex Rouge / Assasine - CH 1, 3

[server / siege rules][staff list][]

#7 NoWhereToBeSeen

NoWhereToBeSeen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 04:06 PM

1. You can learn about reforme here: http://www.lastchaos...e/Moru of Magic

2. The new armor sets are only one colour.

3. You get armor perkaments from a quest. Everyone in party that had the quest will get one armor perkament for killing the last boss in cave.

4. Base attack is the amount of attack a weapon has before you upgrade it or add anything to it. When the 275 weapon is made, it will have a random amount of attack within set limits. Using an item from the cash shop called (Equipment Re-Evaluation), you can get a different random amount of base attack.

• Fyxon and Saam like this

#8 USB-C

USB-C

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 08:11 PM

1 question: with reformers, u can get only better seals OR u can get seals worse than original?

#9 Administrator

Administrator

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2,976 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 09:09 PM

It can go both ways, for each seal independant

#10 ShaaLa♥

ShaaLa♥

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameSage
  • 770 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 12:43 AM

i guess u mean if when u craf a for example Hp piece the base of it on hp seal id 7000 that never will go down from the base but if u reform it to 8000 and u use more reforms it can back to 7000 but never less than this
  • USB-C likes this

Posted Image

#11 USB-C

USB-C

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 01:24 AM

i guess u mean if when u craf a for example Hp piece the base of it on hp seal id 7000 that never will go down from the base but if u reform it to 8000 and u use more reforms it can back to 7000 but never less than this

yes, that was the meaning of my question but my english is not very good xd

With this example, i can't have less than the numbers in yellow? 200122012443206000.png

#12 Fyxon

Fyxon

[GM]GreekLoverTheBest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 03:30 AM

You'll have to do a quest to receive the armor perkaments in kyripton that's what the "bosses" means. So you search for a party slay boss by boss and for the last one is a special quest which will give you one armor perkament.

About the Set itself:

You can get three different sets, all have the same color. Just different base stats on it.

Example:

Reforming doesn't mean you'll get the max amount, it's random which you get, but it will be in this range.

About the weapon:

You need one of the ethereal weapons (same than you want to craft... 265 Ethereal Bow for 275 Bow and so on...) you'll receive due ethereal blueprints or market, then go to Weapon Decomposer in Kyripton (after you've finished the hitlist)

Put in the weapon there, it will destroy the weapon and give you one of the remains of the ethereal weapon (+all jewels on it) for the one you've destroyed. With this + the Assassination Scroll, you'll receive the new weapon on Weapon master.

The base attack of this weapon can be changed with the item Equipment Re-Evaluation.

Just buy one and put it on the wep, it will change the BASE Weapon Attack on it.

Feel free to hit me up in-game, I'll show you all you need to know to get started here again.

Thanks for ur reply.

Few things..

what i need for reforming the armor parts? and i think have the luck for get max of everything is so hard? or when you reform you can pick which blootseal i want reform?

And i really didn't understand well about that weps.. how craft them and so..  :(

Bye Last Chaos.

#13 Fyxon

Fyxon

[GM]GreekLoverTheBest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 03:31 AM

1. You can learn about reforme here: http://www.lastchaos...e/Moru of Magic

2. The new armor sets are only one colour.

3. You get armor perkaments from a quest. Everyone in party that had the quest will get one armor perkament for killing the last boss in cave.

4. Base attack is the amount of attack a weapon has before you upgrade it or add anything to it. When the 275 weapon is made, it will have a random amount of attack within set limits. Using an item from the cash shop called (Equipment Re-Evaluation), you can get a different random amount of base attack.

Oh ok, so all of party got that armor perkament

Thanksss

Bye Last Chaos.

#14 LeXy

LeXy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 03:48 AM

About the Set itself:

Example:

About the weapon:

Thanks for ur reply.

Few things..

what i need for reforming the armor parts? and i think have the luck for get max of everything is so hard? or when you reform you can pick which blootseal i want reform?

And i really didn't understand well about that weps.. how craft them and so..  :(

As i said, hit me up ingame i'll will show you all you need :)

• Fyxon likes this
Signature currently in progress, so don't judge me. :D

Active Characters:
[GS]ZinedineTitan - Titan / Highlander - Ch2
EnterNewName - Ex Rouge / Assasine - CH 1, 3

[server / siege rules][staff list][]

#15 Administrator

Administrator

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2,976 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 06:07 AM

yes, that was the meaning of my question but my english is not very good xd

With this example, i can't have less than the numbers in yellow? 200122012443206000.png

No those are the min and max 

• USB-C likes this

#16 Fyxon

Fyxon

[GM]GreekLoverTheBest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 01:17 PM

Too yesterday i noticed there are new rings V2 and a lot of new wings.. how i can know which are the max stats for wings and rings? 

Bye Last Chaos.

#17 Administrator

Administrator

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2,976 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 04:41 PM

You can find everything on the database site : https://database.lcgenericname02.lc

• Fyxon likes this

#18 KiserSalse

KiserSalse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 January 2020 - 06:08 PM

Quick question...in the beginning I kind of really noobed up. When my archmage finished the Krypt 100's I used an etheral crossbow to try out the new system. Result is I have a broken down 265 crossbow on my archmage with no idea of how I am to get it to my ranger so she can actually use it when she hits 275. Suggestions?