25 replies to this topic

#1 Administrator

Administrator

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 02:06 AM

POPULAR

Some guilds have been going against the max amount of guild points and seen their guild points go negative.
The limit of 2b is now almost unlimited.

Nightshadow pvp damage reduced slightly

Relogging to avoid dead timer is not working anymore

• BlueMary, xCouldntDefendIt, Crystal♪ and 4 others like this

#2 Excution

Excution

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 03:23 AM

Now mage trash, ns trash and sorcer still op. I don't know what u have in ur head

#3 Crossarch

Crossarch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 06:20 AM

POPULAR

Brain to not listen to your bragging every day (@previous poster). Good job Wiza, the change about the respawn timer is well spotted. Now DCS should prove interesting to play and rewarding for wiping off the enemy giving more time to regroup for the defenders, instead of being a corpse run if things go wrong for them.

• ShaaLa♥, xCouldntDefendIt, JezeBelle and 3 others like this

"I mark the hours, every one,

Nor have I yet outrun the Sun.

My use and value, unto you,

Are gauged by what you have to do."

#4 LCGNCara

LCGNCara

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 07:02 AM

Now mage trash, ns trash and sorcer still op. I don't know what u have in ur head

Omg you are so annoying, yall asked for NS to be nerfed, the fact that it’s nerfed doesn’t mean it becomes trash? A chat isn’t trash cuz it’s damage are lowered? NS has plenty of annoying skills, how is that trash ☠️

#5 Excution

Excution

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:34 AM

Omg you are so annoying, yall asked for NS to be nerfed, the fact that it’s nerfed doesn’t mean it becomes trash? A chat isn’t trash cuz it’s damage are lowered? NS has plenty of annoying skills, how is that trash ☠️
Go fight vs ns now, yes ns got 2 stun but hid cast is rly slow, 1 antihaste and ns die or 1 elementalist 😂

#6 SinCaRa

SinCaRa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 11:09 AM

all are crying about NS AOE its too strong ...but not really if you see ice ball damage was better and faster ( like 4k )

the real problem that why ppl are crying about NS was the main skill was AOE and strong , now this AOE is around 35k when you pvp

i think the best way for NS its replace the main skill ' deadly light '  '  ( you can keep the power of this skill for pve ..)  and put on main skill a new judgement without AOE effect without stunt effect but with 0s cooldown and dont change the power of skill , perhaps just make a range 15m to 20m .

if ppl want to stunt there is cop of night ...

but you need to nerf sorcerer a little too ( 5k of pvp dmg by skill will be good) 

and after that you can decrease all pvp skill damage by 30% and we will have some fun pvp again  ;)

and you can trash my post , i dont care i've got all classes maxed xD

but for NS the best way its a single main skill ....

• 𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊 likes this

#7 AsunaYxki

AsunaYxki

Random Nub

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,516 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 03:00 PM

First of all, thank you for listening to us players about the NS.

The NS is now pretty fine, only hit 26-30k damage instead of 50k damage.

But can u raise the skill range from two hand pierce to 5.0? 2.0 is always Too Far Away message. its pretty annoying due the high movement spee from the chars now

• LCGNCara likes this

Hi.

#8 probus01

probus01

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 04:14 PM

what about delete all other toon except mage and everyone will be happy again :DDDD

• AsunaYxki, DooMsday, SinCaRa and 1 other like this

#9 Excution

Excution

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 08:43 PM

The problems started when they have nerf mage (I agree with the nerf but not so huge now mage does no damage) and increased random the damage of ns The only char need nerf was elementalist.

#10 Crossarch

Crossarch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 11:58 PM

The problems started when they have nerf mage (I agree with the nerf but not so huge now mage does no damage) and increased random the damage of ns The only char need nerf was elementalist.

You're really obnoxious at this point with this sorcerer stuff. You're either plain dumb or you're joking in a not so funny manner. Acknowledge the fact of Wizatek seeing your rant and ignoring it. Probably it's happening because he had given you the answer and you simply ignored it continuing your pointless rubbish. If Tripex or w/e Elementalist owns you really hard up your butt keep it to yourself, not all of us are losers (it's just you or maybe your friends who want to cheer you up saying about it).

• Nivea likes this

#11 Excution

Excution

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 12:37 AM

You're really obnoxious at this point with this sorcerer stuff. You're either plain dumb or you're joking in a not so funny manner. Acknowledge the fact of Wizatek seeing your rant and ignoring it. Probably it's happening because he had given you the answer and you simply ignored it continuing your pointless rubbish. If Tripex or w/e Elementalist owns you really hard up your butt keep it to yourself, not all of us are losers (it's just you or maybe your friends who want to cheer you up saying about it).
1. I played elementalist too so i know how the char is made and how strong is it (make 150 dmg in 2 sec).
2. I have just 2 friends here and one of them don't play much pvp and the other won against tripex.
3. Why you talk about tripex when last 1vs1 we did i won 15-5 (elementalist vs elementalist)
4. What u want know about pvp, u just stay in siege and press 111111 for heal team.
5. Don't talk when you don't know nothing.

#12 NuclearKid

NuclearKid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 01:00 AM

In my opinion it's good to try things, but i personally think it's a waste of time to increase/decrease characters damage. You should grow up the hp's. Not as much as the old time, i'm not saying "gnegne it was better before"  but 100k should be good, so all chars would be around 380-450k with full buffs. Otherwise decrease all chars damage by 30% (it's all the same)

Thank you for trying anyway.

#13 probus01

probus01

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 05:41 AM

1. I played elementalist too so i know how the char is made and how strong is it (make 150 dmg in 2 sec).
2. I have just 2 friends here and one of them don't play much pvp and the other won against tripex.
3. Why you talk about tripex when last 1vs1 we did i won 15-5 (elementalist vs elementalist)
4. What u want know about pvp, u just stay in siege and press 111111 for heal team.

elem not op agaisnt all char , like elem weak vs warmaster temple knight / almost all magic char and physical char is weak agaisnt this 2 class , tbh rk strong vs elem too but too bad rk have this glitch too far away bcs run too fast i think ( this should be fix add 3.0 should be fine than add 5.0 bcs rogue dl is 3.0 and i think 3.0 as rogue should fix this glitch thing), 150 in 2 sec , ohh when mage do that you never complain , i have all char max dude i dont rly care what char is strong or not , all char have it on speciality against other , you need to understand that not like act like you know everything infact you dont , when u do tested make sure u do with all char dude , not just after 1 test with some random and you found it op and start yelling on forum telling every1 is dumb (wiza) , before you comment have you tested it ? u should realize that mage is back as it is , do elem spec around 41k dmg , nah i bet you dont , youre not rly helping to help server better you just selfish arrogant   <_<  <_<  <_<

#14 JezeBelle

JezeBelle

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameMaster
  • 496 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 06:18 AM

POPULAR

i just have one little question

if ele is really so op as you say

why are there only like 3 on the server?

mainstream pattern is to play the most op toon ingame, so,if its sooooo op... why arent there more exactly?

• Dutchy, Trygonus, 𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊 and 2 others like this

w6whmb.png

Negativity Will NOT Be Tolerated

Please Keep Our Forums Respectful

Rules Here : https://forum.lcgene...es-siege-rules/

Guides Here: https://forum.lcgene...10-game-guides/

Contact Us : https://support.lcgenericname02.lc/

#15 Excution

Excution

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:17 AM

elem not op agaisnt all char , like elem weak vs warmaster temple knight / almost all magic char and physical char is weak agaisnt this 2 class , tbh rk strong vs elem too but too bad rk have this glitch too far away bcs run too fast i think ( this should be fix add 3.0 should be fine than add 5.0 bcs rogue dl is 3.0 and i think 3.0 as rogue should fix this glitch thing), 150 in 2 sec , ohh when mage do that you never complain , i have all char max dude i dont rly care what char is strong or not , all char have it on speciality against other , you need to understand that not like act like you know everything infact you dont , when u do tested make sure u do with all char dude , not just after 1 test with some random and you found it op and start yelling on forum telling every1 is dumb (wiza) , before you comment have you tested it ? u should realize that mage is back as it is , do elem spec around 41k dmg , nah i bet you dont , youre not rly helping to help server better you just selfish arrogant <_< <_< <_<
I have all chars too so idc who got nerf or no and if i was arrogant I had not helped players in pvp. And yes before write comment i already tested all chars

#16 Excution

Excution

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:18 AM

i just have one little question
if ele is really so op as you say
why are there only like 3 on the server?
mainstream pattern is to play the most op toon ingame, so,if its sooooo op... why arent there more exactly?

There are only 3 elementalist because there are only 10 players in arena. And not all know how to use elementalist good. Whit this i dont answer u more jezebelle i love u so much i cant form coherent polite sentences

#17 Crossarch

Crossarch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:39 AM

1. I won't ever believe you'd make me a challenge if I still played.

2. I don't put Tripex as the idol, it was just the only Elementalist (except for Trygo) who plays it frequently

3. See statement (2)

4. I press way more than this, if you think that cleric is narrowed to just 1 button - you're delusional

5. Judging off statement (4), you don't know a sht about PvP either... Or why either, you just know less than I do, Idk why you dare to judge my PvP experience when I've won more sieges than you lul.

P.S. Will you shut up about Elementalist ever? If no, you're not obliged to reply to me, just post about nerfing Elementalist again, it'll do (joke).

• 𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊 and 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚡 like this

#18 Administrator

Administrator

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 10:11 AM

POPULAR

Maybe i should make elementalist a little stronger to encourage more people to play it.
  • Keefe, Steven, Jerome. and 9 others like this

#19 Excution

Excution

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 11:47 AM

1. I won't ever believe you'd make me a challenge if I still played.
2. I don't put Tripex as the idol, it was just the only Elementalist (except for Trygo) who plays it frequently
3. See statement (2)
4. I press way more than this, if you think that cleric is narrowed to just 1 button - you're delusional
5. Judging off statement (4), you don't know a sht about PvP either... Or why either, you just know less than I do, Idk why you dare to judge my PvP experience when I've won more sieges than you lul.

P.S. Will you shut up about Elementalist ever? If no, you're not obliged to reply to me, just post about nerfing Elementalist again, it'll do (joke).
1. Np for me when i back from holydays.
4. I've already played cleric and it is rly easy in siege (i had 3 ns against me).
5. So who are you to judge my pvp experience when u don't saw me 1 time xd.
Ah and not only me want elementalist nerf, (remember the poll)

#20 Excution

Excution

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 11:48 AM

Maybe i should make elementalist a little stronger to encourage more people to play it.

Before doing this, make sure your IP bans work
And fix the bugs that are there to get free stuff (watch last Mustafa YouTube video lcgn02 service)