• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#21 Suggestions

Suggestions

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 05:42 PM

Reducing the attack would have still changed the pvp set we placed with the patch, so didnt make sense.

As beebo said, they should just have reported it asap to avoid all this, instead of deciding to abuse it.

I think PVP is still too fast, even without noobs using the book

• xRude likes this

#22 Mass

Mass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 06:04 PM

Do not blame the team, u guys knew it on the first hand. For years, yall want a balance PVP but when the bug happened, non of you (mostly pvp players) reported it. instead yall invest more money to it. 

#23 Zunz

Zunz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 06:22 PM

Great job!

b35f22ea-11b5-4dba-8e8a-0388df2f2000_zps

-Quit

#24 xCouldntDefendIt

xCouldntDefendIt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 08:08 PM

1 year or more of this bug, and now u remove it, the only thing u do is to make ppl angry, what about to reduce attk?

Wouldn't be 1 year if it was reported instantly tho. Unlikely it's Wizatek's fault of removing it when he heard of it.
Exactly

LonhE0l.jpg

#25 Brigen Hila/SmoKja

Brigen Hila/SmoKja

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 11:42 PM

POPULAR

Im sad Just for farmers that spent their time doing something useless like Iris book, maybe shopping Items for It, Money that went in wizas pocket, and now they come out saying : It was bug abuse....Yes It was abused from wiza im probably the One Who spent more Trilions buying books , rude i Guess Can confirm It, but idgaf about me, is sad for her and whoever farmed it
  • xRude, ShaaLa♥, Mass and 3 others like this

#26 Black Metal

Black Metal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 10:05 AM

noted..

Metal is my lyfe 666

#27 tyty1969

tyty1969

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 02:42 PM

it was better to cover the armor to be able to bonus book of melding.so it canceled the attak whit the armor defence  and everyone was happy

#28 Keefe

Keefe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 04:48 PM

Why to remove? I mean, i dont have bonus 1/2/3 in my weap but, i can imagine the people that were doing iris book spending trillions like millions for nothing, it can be just more accessible for all people(like to get dropped by a new boss)

Because we dont want a 1 hit pvp? It's not about how accessible they are for people or not, it's about the pvp system. 

We created a "reduced hp" patch to keep the pvp in a certain way, not too slow but not too fast. Having this book in game simply go against all we tried to do with that patch, and im pretty sure players could have understood it themself when they noticed the attack difference.

So they could have simply reported it to be fixed as soon as it was found out and keep it all in line with the idea of pvp we created, instead of investing so much time and money in a content that its clearly not wanted.

no offense but that pvp patch with reduced hp and dmg plus the changes on ignition killed this server but that's my opinion 

#29 ElectroShock

ElectroShock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 05:41 PM

Why to remove? I mean, i dont have bonus 1/2/3 in my weap but, i can imagine the people that were doing iris book spending trillions like millions for nothing, it can be just more accessible for all people(like to get dropped by a new boss)

Because we dont want a 1 hit pvp? It's not about how accessible they are for people or not, it's about the pvp system. 

We created a "reduced hp" patch to keep the pvp in a certain way, not too slow but not too fast. Having this book in game simply go against all we tried to do with that patch, and im pretty sure players could have understood it themself when they noticed the attack difference.

So they could have simply reported it to be fixed as soon as it was found out and keep it all in line with the idea of pvp we created, instead of investing so much time and money in a content that its clearly not wanted.

no offense but that pvp patch with reduced hp and dmg plus the changes on ignition killed this server but that's my opinion 

LVL 250 PVP WAS SO NICE. Easy 1 vs 2 if u know how to use ur char ew

• Jerome. likes this

#30 xMustafa

xMustafa

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 07:33 PM

the player Spitzkopf lary Bephan JustBlaze etc always did use melding books and staff member didnt make it officielle that it is possible to make the weap +23

• JustBlaze likes this

#31 AnXieTy

AnXieTy

Advanced Member

• LCGN - Head GameMaster
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 11:08 AM

Cause we had no idea.. thats why is called a "bug" ?!

Ma gosh, some ppl is just...meh

• Wahrheit and xCouldntDefendIt like this

2iiwdfr.png

#32 Mass

Mass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 09:14 AM

Yes, we get it. Bcs no staff was there. Busy.

#33 Administrator

Administrator

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2,860 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 01:36 PM

Time to close this thread