• Zunz, Beebo🐻, Bast' and 7 others like this

#2 JustBlaze

JustBlaze

Hacker No.1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 02:36 PM

so my books that were worth like 25t are all gone now and i get nothing in return? doing iris on 5 toons for nothing?

• ShaaLaβ™₯, DooMsday and SinCaRa like this

#3 Mass

Mass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 02:39 PM

I guess everyone in the game should receive compensation for the removal?

#4 tyty1969

tyty1969

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 03:08 PM

Me to.I lost 117 melding book.Lost many time to doing iris in 9 toons .Tihs is no true

#5 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚❣

𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚❣

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 03:41 PM

Why to remove? I mean, i dont have bonus 1/2/3 in my weap but, i can imagine the people that were doing iris book spending trillions like millions for nothing, it can be just more accessible for all people(like to get dropped by a new boss)
  • tyty1969 likes this

#6 xRude

xRude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 03:42 PM

I lost my books also.Great move admin 

Rude-2.png

#7 AnXieTy

AnXieTy

Advanced Member

• LCGN - Head GameMaster
  • 3,427 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 03:45 PM

POPULAR

Why to remove? I mean, i dont have bonus 1/2/3 in my weap but, i can imagine the people that were doing iris book spending trillions like millions for nothing, it can be just more accessible for all people(like to get dropped by a new boss)

Because we dont want a 1 hit pvp? It's not about how accessible they are for people or not, it's about the pvp system. 

We created a "reduced hp" patch to keep the pvp in a certain way, not too slow but not too fast. Having this book in game simply go against all we tried to do with that patch, and im pretty sure players could have understood it themself when they noticed the attack difference.

So they could have simply reported it to be fixed as soon as it was found out and keep it all in line with the idea of pvp we created, instead of investing so much time and money in a content that its clearly not wanted.

• Zunz, Trygonus, xCouldntDefendIt and 2 others like this

2iiwdfr.png

#8 Menda

Menda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 03:59 PM

to make an iris you have to spend about 3-4t and the profit was from 10t. now in doing iris you only lose gold and time ... 

I only did iris in the game and it made me happy. Now there is no point in me losing 100h grid in order to do iris knowing that I will not have this profit.

I can not do anything but play a game because I do not see the point to sit here and be bored. sory for my broken eng..

• xRude, DooMsday and SinCaRa like this

#9 SinCaRa

SinCaRa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 04:01 PM

Perhaps will be good to rework Iris Book Titles ( improve ) to compensate a little who have done Iris Book and lost a lot of time or money   <_<

• xRude, ShaaLaβ™₯, Trygonus and 1 other like this

#10 Trygonus

Trygonus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 04:11 PM

PVP is very fast anyway, increasing the attack does not make sense ...

For those who expect compensation - why did not you sell it earlier?

Just as well Administrator could introduce something new, for example, "Divine Stone +5" and then these books would also be worthless  :P

• 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚❣ likes this

#11 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚❣

𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚❣

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 04:22 PM

The 1 hit, it shoud have been tested before, many people have spended many trillions just to get the melding books, i would like to know how you will reward them
  • ShaaLaβ™₯ and SinCaRa like this

#12 AnXieTy

AnXieTy

Advanced Member

• LCGN - Head GameMaster
  • 3,427 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 04:24 PM

Im sorry but if we wanted purposely a 1 hot pvp we would have made it that way. So was clearly a bug, players just decided to abuse it instead of quickly report it. 

That's the main thing here.

• Wahrheit, Zunz, xCouldntDefendIt and 1 other like this

2iiwdfr.png

#13 Crossarch

Crossarch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 04:25 PM

POPULAR

Iris book was NEVER designed to give you a significant advantage over other players, especially in PvP. It was designed as a fun tool to spend your time with when you've got nothing else to do. Idk if it was obvious to any of you here or not, but it was never designed that way to surpass the +20 limit. I'm sorry if it was a surprise for many and obviously it wasn't intentional doing by Wizatek. You should've reported and asked if it's correct what this book does or not before spending anything into achieving 1000 of it.

• AnXieTy, Zunz, NoWhereToBeSeen and 2 others like this

"I mark the hours, every one,

Nor have I yet outrun the Sun.

My use and value, unto you,

Are gauged by what you have to do."

#14 xRude

xRude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 04:28 PM

Im sorry but if we wanted purposely a 1 hot pvp we would have made it that way. So was clearly a bug, players just decided to abuse it instead of quickly report it. 

That's the main thing here.

I've lost my books which i didnt use on my weps.The ones who bought books apparently knew for buggs.

• 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚❣ likes this

Rude-2.png

#15 Beebo🐻

Beebo🐻

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 04:37 PM

This bug has existed for like a year or more now, abusing an obvious bug that's not meant to be in the game and then complaining after - smart people around here.

• AnXieTy, Crossarch and NoWhereToBeSeen like this

#16 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚❣

𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚❣

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 04:47 PM

I can understad was a bug, but the adm or hgm, must tested it before to introduce it on server, isnt our fault if they dont do their job well, ty
  • Keefe likes this

#17 Beebo🐻

Beebo🐻

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 04:49 PM

I can understad was a bug, but the adm or hgm, must tested it before to introduce it on server, isnt our fault if they dont do their job well, ty

That's not how bugs work - in-fact, most games even ban the user for bug exploiting on purpose. 

If you find a bug, you're supposed to report it, or abuse it at your own risk.

• NoWhereToBeSeen likes this

#18 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚❣

𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚❣

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 05:02 PM

1 year or more of this bug, and now u remove it, the only thing u do is to make ppl angry, what about to reduce attk?
  • SinCaRa likes this

#19 Crossarch

Crossarch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 05:13 PM

1 year or more of this bug, and now u remove it, the only thing u do is to make ppl angry, what about to reduce attk?

Wouldn't be 1 year if it was reported instantly tho. Unlikely it's Wizatek's fault of removing it when he heard of it.

• NoWhereToBeSeen and xCouldntDefendIt like this

"I mark the hours, every one,

Nor have I yet outrun the Sun.

My use and value, unto you,

Are gauged by what you have to do."

#20 AnXieTy

AnXieTy

Advanced Member

• LCGN - Head GameMaster
  • 3,427 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 05:14 PM

Reducing the attack would have still changed the pvp set we placed with the patch, so didnt make sense.

As beebo said, they should just have reported it asap to avoid all this, instead of deciding to abuse it.

• Zunz and xCouldntDefendIt like this

2iiwdfr.png