55 replies to this topic

#41 thomassx02

thomassx02

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 02:00 AM

i think 22h is better than 19h, maybe some player's eat at 1h am (like sunkeeper) but for the alot of european player's, time to eat its around 18-20h, so if you put the raid at 19h i think we are going to lost alot of people for saturday and sunday night raid ... its only my opinion, but i think more player have to do something at 19h than 22h, not only eat, maybe they work, maybe they are in their familly or i dont know, there can be alot of reasons.

#42 Tripex

Tripex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 12:34 PM

i think 22h is better than 19h, maybe some player's eat at 1h am (like sunkeeper) but for the alot of european player's, time to eat its around 18-20h, so if you put the raid at 19h i think we are going to lost alot of people for saturday and sunday night raid ... its only my opinion, but i think more player have to do something at 19h than 22h, not only eat, maybe they work, maybe they are in their familly or i dont know, there can be alot of reasons.

You are right, maybe we can change for 22h but only saturday/sunday, that would be nice :P

#43 SunKeeper

SunKeeper

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameSage
  • 894 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 06:39 PM

You cannot say for EVERYONE that they're going to eat at 7 o'clock in the evening, that's ridiculous. Everyone eats whenever he pleases whether it is 12 AM or 12 PM or 6 PM or w/e. It's not like you HAVE to eat at 7 P.M. exclusively as your digestive system doesn't work otherwise. There has to be another reason for it rather than meal time or toliet or theater/cinema or anything else related to just you.

• JezeBelle likes this
"...Don't you deny that we're all human beings
We all have our flaws that can make ourself obscene..."

#44 thomassx02

thomassx02

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 06:55 PM

I never said for everyone, I said for "many" people, and i dont talk only for who eat at 7pm, i said many people have something to do at 7pm, not only eat.

• SinCaRa likes this

#45 SunKeeper

SunKeeper

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameSage
  • 894 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 08:16 PM

i think 22h is better than 19h, maybe some player's eat at 1h am (like sunkeeper) but for the alot of european player's, time to eat its around 18-20h.

I never said for everyone, I said for "many" people, and i dont talk only for who eat at 7pm, i said many people have something to do at 7pm, not only eat.

Didn't you? Yes, maybe not "everyone", pardon on that one, but your sentence was def about having a meal.

#46 Tripex

Tripex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 09:06 PM

i think 22h is better than 19h, maybe some player's eat at 1h am (like sunkeeper) but for the alot of european player's, time to eat its around 18-20h.

Didn't you? Yes, maybe not "everyone", pardon on that one, but your sentence was def about having a meal.

Well, let's just find an option for dcs mcs and raid, should be good to play dcs/mcs and raid in 1 day and not to make a choice :P

#47 Keefe

Keefe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 10:04 AM

Why cant there be options for once in the server? I mean yes I winned because I was expecting more of this patch but yet this community winners for every single crap there is, why just don't ask wiza to give every1 new rings and titles and go on siege and leave the raid like the 185 epic weapons? The reason why people left this server is simple as this server always want every any handfree and if there's any obstacle they complain but o wond3r why this is a kids game if this keeps going like this instead of 150 will be like 01 so fkoff if you want to siege go to siege, if you want to raid go to raid you can't have both at the same time as you need name choses in to you need to make in a game simple as that so again fkoff
  • Grommit, ShaaLa♥ and JezeBelle like this

#48 JezeBelle

JezeBelle

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameMaster
  • 329 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 12:11 PM

yeknow, keefe and i rarely agree, but im kinda with him on this one guys

you cant have your cake and eat it too

choose

• Grommit likes this

w6whmb.png

Negativity Will NOT Be Tolerated

Please Keep Our Forums Respectful

Rules Here : https://forum.lcgene...es-siege-rules/

Guides Here: https://forum.lcgene...10-game-guides/

Contact Us : https://support.lcgenericname02.lc/

#49 SunKeeper

SunKeeper

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameSage
  • 894 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 01:49 PM

Actually you've got to have a cake to eat it! But yes. Satisfying everyone is impossible. Neither it's possible to give everything at once.

#50 Keefe

Keefe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 03:07 PM

Just this community the 2000's kids that they think that life is all handfree like playing this game that annoys me as fk jeez you want some you work for that not just whine and whine in hope you have all the why free in a work of you do that the only thing you get is a middle finger so please do the same in here, the patch took months and some people already got the why and so what? Just because you can't play on the new raid because it matches the siege? Ever tough about people who want to play this game at that hour? Yet they don't whine bcs it leads nowhere, kids

#51 Tripex

Tripex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 04:47 PM

nvm keefe we are not asking to get all free :P we are asking about just changed the time IF it's POSSIBLE and people just run into the door every stage and reward without do anything, but you are not playing on this server so

#52 Keefe

Keefe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 05:29 PM

nvm keefe we are not asking to get all free :P we are asking about just changed the time IF it's POSSIBLE and people just run into the door every stage and reward without do anything, but you are not playing on this server so

i dont play because i dont like the pvp in here and i dnt have the mood to grind or the time because people mature and actually get a life, but its not like i dont get by and see whats going on and maybe get a bit of mood to play with changes but the main change never happen always the same crap which is this comunitty is the biggest crap i've seen and i rather not play then waste my time with kids unmature that dont even know if they want a penis/joystick or a vagina/keyboard so what ?? if it's possible why not change the 12 floors just to 1 to be faster??? 

#53 Tripex

Tripex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 05:37 PM

Yeah why not 12 in 1, i'm here to try to get the lc better, not to flame or making bored the staff, want just help people and making the game better, nothing bad

#54 thomassx02

thomassx02

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 08:47 PM

just a little question, why level 7 jewel box and wing box in the raid ? its just a question :x

• ShaaLa♥ likes this

#55 thomassx02

thomassx02

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 12:20 AM

who can tell me what the last boss from frozen tundra give ? actually we got v2, tittle, blueprint box and candy when the last door open, but when we kill boss we get nothing, is it a useless boss or ?

#56 Asuyane

Asuyane

Random Nub

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,436 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:29 AM

So much crybabys here. Be happy that wiza revealed an update, so your lazy asses can have another op rings for almost free.
  • xCouldntDefendIt likes this

Hi.