#1 Nonstop007

Nonstop007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:50 AM

There are always new player here :)

we talk about difficult affinity.

1) Jinarr Forces Need 13 000 000 Point To Open Merchant In Dratan Jinarr Tribe Merchant Camilla 

There are only need 65 of 100k jinarr forces it cost 650b (per 100k affinity jinarr forces 10b) (do not forget affinity booster)

or you can use mc 32,500 coins of master it cost 1.3T (per coins of master 40mil ) ( do not forget affinity booster)

2) Mystic Tribe Need 50 000 000 Point To Open Merchant In Juno Kachina

This is easy for those class who skills can kill many monster in once on Prokyon to get Mystic Gold Chest and Mystic Closed Chest for craft Mystic Tribe 500k

There will need 1500 Mystic Closed Chest and 1000 Mystic Gold Chest  it will cost 940b ( per Mystic Gold Chest  40mil ) ( per Mystic Closed Chest 600mil) (do not over Level 255 if not monster would not drop Chest) (do not forget affinity booster)

3)War Games Need 50 000 000 Point To Open Merchant In Juno Merchant of War Games

Need elite of coins 25,000 it cost 1.375T ( per elite of coins 55mil ) ( do not forget affinity booster)

or 250 of 100k war games it cost 1.375T ( per 100k war games 5.5b ) ( do not forget affinity booster)

others is easy  :)

• WISHMASTER and NoWhereToBeSeen like this

#2 Grommit

Grommit

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameSage
  • 439 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:00 PM

All are easy. There is no need at all to buy any of the affinities, you can grind them easily. Jinnar can be done with a high level pet if you don't like killing.

Mystic as you so rightly said you need to collect closed and open boxes, but you get affinity points as you kill. 

War games again can be done in MC but if you do say daily fox quests you can collect chaos balls and coins of elite from rewards, open chaos balls for more. While doing fox quests you also get affinity boxes.

If you do foxes and killing time quests daily you also get quest balls, these can be exchanged for things to make gold.

Sorry these are all easy, just take a little time

Grom

• xCouldntDefendIt and JezeBelle like this

grommit.gif

#3 Unknown

Unknown

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:05 PM

All are easy. There is no need at all to buy any of the affinities, you can grind them easily. Jinnar can be done with a high level pet if you don't like killing.

Mystic as you so rightly said you need to collect closed and open boxes, but you get affinity points as you kill. 

War games again can be done in MC but if you do say daily fox quests you can collect chaos balls and coins of elite from rewards, open chaos balls for more. While doing fox quests you also get affinity boxes.

If you do foxes and killing time quests daily you also get quest balls, these can be exchanged for things to make gold.

Grom

Funny how everything is easy for people who play atleast 4 or 5 hours per day

• xXxTANOxXx likes this

#4 Grommit

Grommit

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameSage
  • 439 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:24 PM

sorry hun,

I work full time, and have a family, I do 2 hours at best mon to fri, maybe 3 on sat and sunday I watch dcs then run event xx

• xCouldntDefendIt likes this

grommit.gif

#5 Crossarch

Crossarch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:03 PM

Grom

Funny how everything is easy for people who play atleast 4 or 5 hours per day

I'm playing less than that. Yes, everything is easy pretty much. Just right as Grommit said.

"I mark the hours, every one,

Nor have I yet outrun the Sun.

My use and value, unto you,

Are gauged by what you have to do."

#6 Nonstop007

Nonstop007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:03 AM

Thanks For Reply :)

If i do not have good computer cannot to open muti client 

32,500 Coins of master

25,000 Elite coins of master

if gonna take long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long time xD

#7 keekles/shineva

keekles/shineva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 09:54 AM

So I just started farming mystic, its the last one i need to max for first time. I am getting these chests but do not know how to craft them into Mystic 500k. I assume i need a certain amoutnt of both and just double click them.... or do i take them to an NPC? Thanks

#8 keekles/shineva

keekles/shineva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 01:17 PM

So I just started farming mystic, its the last one i need to max for first time. I am getting these chests but do not know how to craft them into Mystic 500k. I assume i need a certain amoutnt of both and just double click them.... or do i take them to an NPC? Thanks

Went to the NPCs near arena and learned the skill. Found the skill in my character tabs... clicking it and does nothing, double clicking the chests and does nothing... so yes, how in the world do i make these mystic drops craft into mystic affinity 500k, lol ? 

If dont figure out soon, no big deal, farming the mobs is going pretty quick with witch.

#9 xRude

xRude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 02:28 PM

Went to the NPCs near arena and learned the skill. Found the skill in my character tabs... clicking it and does nothing, double clicking the chests and does nothing... so yes, how in the world do i make these mystic drops craft into mystic affinity 500k, lol ? 

If dont figure out soon, no big deal, farming the mobs is going pretty quick with witch.
https://forum.lcgene...-gear-crafting/
  • Grommit, xXxTANOxXx and keekles/shineva like this

Rude-2.png

#10 keekles/shineva

keekles/shineva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 02:06 AM

https://forum.lcgene...-gear-crafting/

So I was able to figure all of that out on my own. But when i go to certificates and click on the one to craft, absolutely nothing happens lol... i figured i didnt have enough boxes, so i went ahead and farmed 1500 of each since i saw ppl were looking on forums at one time for 1300+. ... still with all those chests in my inventory, i click on the crating 500k skill and i get nothing lol. So, im confused still XD

Regardless though, i grinded out the 50mil affinity, so no need, just good info to know ya know :D

#11 JezeBelle

JezeBelle

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameMaster
  • 475 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:30 PM

along with the skill to learn to make them, did you speak to the npc on the other side to learn the item to make also?

First you see murlin,register as crafter, then speak again to acquire a material crafters certification

0910b-507ba5c4-4145-44eb-8f55-fe25aca298

Then you speak to Niri and obtain the certificate you need

0910b-3a359a2a-6eac-4eed-b7fe-1a88b4f467

Then you open your character menu and select [Craft]

• Grommit, xXxTANOxXx, SinCaRa and 1 other like this

w6whmb.png

Negativity Will NOT Be Tolerated

Please Keep Our Forums Respectful

Rules Here : https://forum.lcgene...es-siege-rules/

Guides Here: https://forum.lcgene...10-game-guides/

Contact Us : https://support.lcgenericname02.lc/

#12 xXxTANOxXx

xXxTANOxXx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 02:30 PM

along with the skill to learn to make them, did you speak to the npc on the other side to learn the item to make also?

First you see murlin,register as crafter, then speak again to acquire a material crafters certification

It's very nice that you took the time to help the boy.  :)  tyvm

• keekles/shineva likes this

#13 JezeBelle

JezeBelle

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameMaster
  • 475 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 10:37 PM

part of the job description round here xp

no problem

happy gaming!

w6whmb.png

Please Keep Our Forums Respectful

Rules Here : https://forum.lcgene...es-siege-rules/

Guides Here: https://forum.lcgene...10-game-guides/

Contact Us : https://support.lcgenericname02.lc/

#14 keekles/shineva

keekles/shineva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 11:55 AM

Thank you for taking the time!!
Yes, I did get the skill and talk to Niri. Was not able to find that tab for crafting in my character menu though, was looking under certificates lol

#15 keekles/shineva

keekles/shineva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 12:03 PM

To be more specific now that ive actually went in and found it as per the video; I was looking to craft through the Character tabs Special Skills -----> and Vouchers ----> then clicking on Materials. XD

• JezeBelle likes this

#16 JezeBelle

JezeBelle

Advanced Member

• LCGN - GameMaster
  • 475 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:31 PM

lol we all make mistakes sometimes!

glad i could help

w6whmb.png