#63 Fyxon

Fyxon

[GM]GreekLoverTheBest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 04:43 PM

without a lil pve its not going to be funny i think 

Then play in normal server, if you read post of wiza, he said this server is for people who love pvp and like/miss old pvp of 2013, so when u bored a bit of normal server, go there for have some fun like in old times with ur friends.

• Sami and BVSTILLE like this

Bye Last Chaos.

#64 Sami

Sami

Slaying Queens Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,978 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 06:07 PM

Then play in normal server, if you read post of wiza, he said this server is for people who love pvp and like/miss old pvp of 2013, so when u bored a bit of normal server, go there for have some fun like in old times with ur friends.
Problem is : how to have fun on a server that nobody plays-.-

Although I agree with you!

Avoidance

#65 Texan

Texan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 06:23 PM

It's just a project for wiza.. I wouldn't expect a whole lot out of it, especially considering it doesn't make money. Obviously not many people are going to play there with the pvp being as unbalanced as it is currently, and I doubt the staff is going to pour hours into balancing things there. 

It is what it is :P

Posted Image

#66 AnXieTy

AnXieTy

Advanced Member

• LCGN - Head GameMaster
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 06:26 PM

It is quite useful to test some new features like the class changing npc and the antihack system tho  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

• Chicken and Wahrheit like this

2iiwdfr.png

#67 Sami

Sami

Slaying Queens Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,978 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 06:29 PM

It's just a project for wiza.. I wouldn't expect a whole lot out of it, especially considering it doesn't make money. Obviously not many people are going to play there with the pvp being as unbalanced as it is currently, and I doubt the staff is going to pour hours into balancing things there.

Something free should bring more players actually lol
And nobody expect the staff ( nut Xan and JORDAN. ) to work on it, obviously-.-

Avoidance

#68 Texan

Texan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 06:38 PM

Not really, believe it or not most people who are playing LC and games like it don't want to have everything free, it's instant boredom. No possibility to gain an edge over your opponent with better gear/better timing of scrolls, etc.. It's purely ping vs ping (perma stun vs perma stun until someone logs out XD)

It's basically just a live test server, and there's nothing wrong with that. You just can't expect an actual playerbase on such a server. 

• BVSTILLE likes this
Posted Image

#69 BesrMage02

BesrMage02

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 06:55 PM

Not really, believe it or not most people who are playing LC and games like it don't want to have everything free, it's instant boredom. No possibility to gain an edge over your opponent with better gear/better timing of scrolls, etc.. It's purely ping vs ping (perma stun vs perma stun until someone logs out XD)

It's basically just a live test server, and there's nothing wrong with that. You just can't expect an actual playerbase on such a server. 

I want everything free okay lol.

• Sami and Texan like this

#70 IrrepresSible

IrrepresSible

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 07:10 PM

i meant sth like blood tobido  , ramslo on temporary server ( the oldest players remeber)

• BeebošŸ» likes this

Finally unbanned <3

#71 Fyxon

Fyxon

[GM]GreekLoverTheBest

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 07:26 PM

i meant sth like blood tobido  , ramslo on temporary server ( the oldest players remeber)

You mean add these places for pvp there? lol for that you can do pvp in arena. And wiza already says, is JUST PvP server, nothing of PvE.

Bye Last Chaos.

#72 Answers

Answers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 01:24 AM

I would play on the PvP server a lot if the PvP system there was actually worth playing but it's not. Last time I looked on Test Project LCGN-Mini they had:

• Curse Removal Scrolls
  •   A ridiculously low amount of hp
  • and people geting killed by rogues who come out of being invisible before they even have time to react
  • ETC

it was just a total joke of a PvP system.

As for old times the PvP of 2013 is junk, the PvP of 2012, 2011,2010, was good.  At no point in 2012, 2011 or 2010 do I remember playing a PvP system that had, Curse removal scrolls or people getting killed before they had time to react.  

• xDeathWhiite likes this

#73 Xenu

Xenu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 06:01 AM

The PvP 2010 and 11 was really good, you are absolutly right! I had a lot of fun, killing 10 Player a second with my high Mage and Rage of Guild Master :P

#74 Joni

Joni

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 09:33 PM

You mean add these places for pvp there? lol for that you can do pvp in arena. And wiza already says, is JUST PvP server, nothing of PvE.

What he meant is, there was where people could farm for some of the cash items , there was 1 per channel and it was where people usually fought , but they fought for the boss, and the boss would give an advantage to thoose who killed it, and killed the ones that tryed to kill it, therefore there was a way to separate good players, and the really good ones, wich in my opinion its essential in any lc

• IrrepresSible and BeebošŸ» like this

AYSR9Vp.png

#75 Xenu

Xenu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 02:40 AM

I played this for some hours and i need to say i really like the PvP balance on this Server and it feel way more balanced and its way more fun. Every class has it own big benefit and i really like this. Thats how a game like LC should be. And i wonder why things like MC acc made worthless over the years, just to create new things (V2 Acc) that are just made to do the same (hard to earn). Sometimes the best things still exist and dont need to be made better. r.i.p mc acc r.i.p % Power skills r.i.p low valued evasion/hitrate r.i.p 5 hit fights

#76 Kyros

Kyros

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 11:34 AM

well is this server still on ? i cant create my account ...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

#77 xCouldntDefendIt

xCouldntDefendIt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:34 PM

I think it doesn't exist anymore :D 

• zenv likes this

LonhE0l.jpg